Method/TUT - EBook/Course - Cashout - ๐Ÿ’Ž G2A FREE GIFTCARD SCRIPT *UPDATED 2023* ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT EBook/Course Cashout ๐Ÿ’Ž G2A FREE GIFTCARD SCRIPT *UPDATED 2023* ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Method/TUT EBook/Course Cashout ๐Ÿ’Ž G2A FREE GIFTCARD SCRIPT *UPDATED 2023* ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

LV

kj360

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,933ยฉ
Cash
0$
The G2A Instant Refund method allows you to get any product from https://www.g2a.com/completely for free.

Full PDF URL to download the tutorial: https://mega.nz/file/XINx1LIY#xKsT7BC97rVVnhQYROOZiypMySb2dreB7e_XPd1dcdI

*UPDATED SCRIPT 26 AUGUST 2023* https://pastes.io/raw/2xuu25apgx
So I bought this method from a private seller for about 200$ which I have been using for about 6 months, itโ€™s a wonderful method so I thought why not share it with you guys?

Things that you will need to know:

You canโ€™t use VPN - because otherwise, g2a wonโ€™t allow you to create an order.

To make this method work, you will need some Bitcoin (because you will have to send a payment for these products, which will be returned to your wallet instantly after making a purchase - this is how this exploit works.)

Many people are using this method just to get free games from G2A when the best thing to do is to purchase Steam Giftcards instead.

Steam Giftcards can be easily sold for Bitcoin on paxfull.com for example.

So now you have Steam Giftcards worth $3500. Now what you need to do, is go to

paxfull.com

And sell your gift cards for real money. As you can see, for a $100 Steam Gift card, you will get $62.5 BTC.

So if you buy $500 worth of Steam Giftcards, 7 times per day with the G2A Instant Refund exploit, you can make ~$2200 BTC.

Of course you can go for smaller amounts if you are scared that your BTC wonโ€™t be refunded or something, but so far I havenโ€™t experienced any issues.

[How this works]

The browser is shifted in another timezone and G2A takes that you sent the payment but does not verify it. Bitbay gives an error AFTER you got your key so your money is refunded instantly.

You can also check out the youtube tutorial for a better understanding :

Reactions: FreshAnnoyance
LV

kj360

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,933ยฉ
Cash
0$
Fake script, don't use it or you will lose your money!
Nope , this is the latest update script which I literally tried an hour ago , itโ€™s working perfectly fine . If youโ€™re facing any issues contact me on telegram

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips