Method/TUT - GET FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! [EASY ⭐ HQ] | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT GET FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! [EASY ⭐ HQ]

Method/TUT GET FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS! [EASY ⭐ HQ]

1.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
LV

rasak11

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,829©
Cash
0$

5NaXOU7

This is the best method you will ever find on this or any other forum.

At least that's what I thought about this guide once I found and used it for the first time.

I've been using it and already made $900 with it! Enjoy! :)

Here is the guide:

Link:

How to profit with it?

So basically all you have to do is use this method to get giftcards for free. Then simply go to https://paxful.com/ and sell them instantly for Bitcoin profit. Or you could also use the giftcards to buy something from Amazon, but personally I prefer money than goods :)

Is this really working?

This is a huge exploit that could be patched anytime, once it stops working I will make sure to edit this thread so you won't waste your time. So far it works, and this is what I got with it only today:

9IfBYmX

Reactions: zilzal, fognayerku and ibsaguy
LV

rasak11

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,829©
Cash
0$

View attachment 185761

At least that's what I thought about this guide once I found and used it for the first time.

Here is the guide:

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

How to profit with it?

So basically all you have to do is use this method to get giftcards for free. Then simply go to https://paxful.com/ and sell them instantly for Bitcoin profit. Or you could also use the giftcards to buy something from Amazon, but personally I prefer money than goods :)

Is this really working?

This is a huge exploit that could be patched anytime, once it stops working I will make sure to edit this thread so you won't waste your time. So far it works, and this is what I got with it only today:

View attachment 185762
still working

LV

starshad

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,271©
Cash
0$

View attachment 185761

Here is the guide:

Link:

How to profit with it?

Is this really working?

View attachment 185762
sdfasd

LV

WEAPON_30

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,313©
Cash
0$

View attachment 185761

Here is the guide:

Link:

How to profit with it?

Is this really working?

View attachment 185762
Shshwj

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips