Course/Tutorial - Get FREE Digital Products on G2A | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Course/Tutorial Get FREE Digital Products on G2A

Tutorial or Course of anything
LV

johnmcdonald2

Threads
Credits
178©
Cash
0$
Hello Forum.

Today i want to share with you a very simple way to exploit a online marketplace for free digital products. I have figured out how to use Javascript to inject certain code into the web browser while you order either amazon gift cards or bitcoin vouchers or even games/ other serial keys.

Its hard to explain how it works because im not a coding guy but i stumbled upon this PDF tutorial and i just followed the steps exactly as it shows and it worked first try. then i went back and repeated the same thing until i have x14 $400 amazon gift cards and 9 $300 crypto vouchers. then i sold most of them on Paxful. Im keeping a few crypto vouchers to experiment with them. i want to see if they will ever get banned.

watch this video that shows you exactly how its done right in front of you

So anyways its a pretty good way to make some killer money i just hope it doesn't get over saturated after i share it here. but knowing how people are lazy and don't make a effort i doubt that it will be a problem.
so here it is, the same link i used to download the PDF tutorial. hopefully its still up for your sake. i have mine saved to my desktop.

Link:

LV

aelhamdaoui61

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,098©
Cash
0$
Hello Forum.

Today i want to share with you a very simple way to exploit a online marketplace for free digital products. I have figured out how to use Javascript to inject certain code into the web browser while you order either amazon gift cards or bitcoin vouchers or even games/ other serial keys.

Its hard to explain how it works because im not a coding guy but i stumbled upon this PDF tutorial and i just followed the steps exactly as it shows and it worked first try. then i went back and repeated the same thing until i have x14 $400 amazon gift cards and 9 $300 crypto vouchers. then i sold most of them on Paxful. Im keeping a few crypto vouchers to experiment with them. i want to see if they will ever get banned.

watch this video that shows you exactly how its done right in front of you

So anyways its a pretty good way to make some killer money i just hope it doesn't get over saturated after i share it here. but knowing how people are lazy and don't make a effort i doubt that it will be a problem.
so here it is, the same link i used to download the PDF tutorial. hopefully its still up for your sake. i have mine saved to my desktop.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Tu le eu or

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.