Login:Pass - Gold Billing Format for Yahoo to Bill Clients 2023 – Investigation | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Login:Pass Gold Billing Format for Yahoo to Bill Clients 2023 – Investigation

Login:Pass Gold Billing Format for Yahoo to Bill Clients 2023 – Investigation

Simple Email:Pass Combolist all domains.
LV

firstbeze

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,799©
Cash
0$

I decided to carry out an investigation on the gold format for scamming, which you’ve probably never heard of. Well, this scamming format has been there for a long time, only you may not have known it to be unlawful. Even today, people still use it online and I have seen people report being victims online.

With the format for the gold scam, a swindler can collect over twenty thousand dollars from a client in one week, and the format for the billing is the gold format for scamming. It is one of the hardest formats but very effective when it comes to billing you as clients, so be careful out there.

“The gold format is the billing part that happens after you have used the love format or dating format to make your client love you,” according to Richiyo on Reddit. As I explained before in the beginner post on becoming a yahoo boy, where I busted how people venture into yahoo scam, a con will use the dating format to get clients interested in them, but they must use another format to bill the client.

So using the gold format for scamming means you must be intelligent enough to answer questions, convince your client, and be bold enough to request an outrageous amount of money.

The key thing is to make them trust you and be attached to you, so it becomes easy to manipulate and convince them to give you money – See how to convince someone to give you money. which basically gives an insight into this.

Let’s go straight into details immediately on how to use the Gold format. By knowing this, you can then protect yourself online from the dark part of the internet.

1. What is the Gold Format for Scamming?
  2. How to Use the Gold Format for Scamming
  3. Documents You Need for Gold Format
  4. Conclusion
  5. Author

What is the Gold Format for Scamming?​

A large quantity of gold is usually found in a certain part of the world in large quantities, and that is in Africa. In many cases, there is a large deposit of gold in the western and central parts of the African continent.

First, my investigation into this scam shows that you need to pose as an investor and make sure your client believes you. Then get them to commit to you in terms of relationships and building for the future.

After a while, as a fake investor, you need to inform your client that you are traveling to Africa to submit a proposal for Gold mining. You can choose any country of your choice as long as you have the format to back it up.

Another of the anonymous comments I used to compile this research explained that you must inform your client that you will need 6 investors and that you’ve gotten 10 proposals. But you will be screening them to know people who match your criteria.

Your criteria should fit the following people:

• Close friends/partners.
  • People you can trust.
  • Friends who won’t make noise about the deal.
  • Friends who can have an eye for long-term gains.
  • And finally, friends who can spare just Ten Thousand Dollars for just 6 months.

In most cases, a client would become interested and would want to invest. From there on, a swindler can continue with the rest of the billing by providing an account number to receive money from the client. Then enjoy their loot.

Let’s look at how to use the use Gold format for scamming in detail so you understand how scammers can really run this scam format, then protect yourself when engaging with people online.

How to Use the Gold Format for Scamming​

Scammers used the Gold Format to get $20,000 from a client

This step will show you a more practical approach to using the gold format for yahoo and getting money from the clients. Note that this research is thorough and does not leave out any important aspect of what professional scammers do when using the gold format.

Below are the steps I have uncovered:

Get a client​

This is a major hassle for most hustlers because they don’t know where to get clients. But the main thing remains that this is the most important step for them.

They need a client first before thinking of the format to use for the client. Without a client, there is nobody to bill or use the format for.

Generally, swindlers know getting a client is hard; that is why they prefer dating sites like the ones I mentioned here to educate the general public. I will still be adding more to the list, so you can always check back to see a list of new dating sites that I have investigated to see that more scammers are flooding into them and signing up.

Create Instant Rapport​

From what I have seen on most posts, one will need to create rapport by easily trying to manipulate them. Then go through her profile (i.e., the client’s profile) and check out their likes, dislikes, and what they are comfortable and uncomfortable with. They make it clear that this would be a long-distance relationship with the prospect of meeting up in the next 3 months.

Chaplainer91 on Twitter commented on my thread, “Check out their zodiac sign and match it up with yours immediately. Let the client feel that the universe sent you to make their lives better.”

“I have done this over and over again, and it is so simple,” he added. This means that you need to understand some basic human behavior to know how to manipulate a client, which I exposed in one of my numerous web scam-busting guides to ensure your personal security.

Create a Wonderful Bio​

Other professional yahoo boys generally suggest that “Your bio will save you lots of stress if you make it open that you don’t engage in small talks and little things like video calling and all.”

From this investigation, one can tell that you are a guy and should be in charge of the conversation (that’s when a con is pretending to be a male gender). If they don’t make video calls and phone calls obvious, they can’t use the gold format for scamming.

The typical online bio could read something like:

“Successful 8-figure investor, exploring rich mineral resources around the world and living my best life. I am looking for a beauty to join me soon enough. Is that You? Let me know.”

Qualify Your Client​

You’re probably wondering what this means. Well, my research shows qualifying your client means getting to know them well and what they do. A scammer wants a rich client, not a client that is broke and looking for money.

A perfect client would have investments and is willing to spend money on something good. “If your client is investment savvy and looking to make more money, they will be perfect for you,” says a user on Sub Reddit.

I tried to cover as many yahoo questions in an article that someone can ask. So, if you happen to be a target or victim, look out for these questions.

Gain Your Client Trust​

Not every client will trust them, so they need lots of clients and every document they need to show the client that you are legit.

The following is a comment from Brandyt:

Inform your client that you are out of phone and video communication until you return to your country. If your client is in the UK, you can claim to be an American. If the client is from Europe, you can claim to be an American or from the UK. But if the client is from America, make claims to be a British Citizen.

You will need to show your client some proposals you will be submitting to the government. Also, you will need to show your client the letter of approval from the government to start mining gold in their country.

All these will help you create trust with your client so that when it’s time for billing, everything will be easy and smooth.

Bill Your Client​

The next step I uncovered was the billing stage where a client’s money is being swindled in the name of gold investment.

Narrating from a swindler’s perspective:

The first billing for your client would be a small amount that they will use as an investment, while the second billing would be bigger.

If you bill them a higher amount, they might not pay, which would put them off or make them scared.

But if you bill them a small amount like, let’s say, $10,000, they can easily pay the money and won’t bother you much.

After the first billing, you can contact me, and I will put you through how to bill your client the second time.

Documents You Need for Gold Format​

For someone doing the gold format for billing, they usually need the following fake documents:

• A proposal letter to the government of the country they want to mine their gold.
  • Then an acceptance letter from the government stating that they have been granted permission to mind Gold in their country will also be useful.
  • Investor agreement letter and list of investors already on board.

“These are some of the documents you need to make this format a success,” according to popular opinion.

Conclusion​

The essence of writing all these and spending so much money on the investigation is to give you first-hand information about the gold format. If you need further clarification, don’t forget to contact me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom