Google Play $5 Gift Card US Giveaway ( Winner Announced) Giveaway Ended at 25/10/2023 | Giveaways | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Google Play $5 Gift Card US Giveaway ( Winner Announced) Giveaway Ended at 25/10/2023

Google Play $5 Gift Card US Giveaway ( Winner Announced) Giveaway Ended at 25/10/2023

LV

rafkhanus

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
4,098©
Cash
0$
Crax.Pro Exclusive Google Play $5 Gift Card (US) Giveaway!

🎉 Welcome, Crax.Pro Members, to this exclusive giveaway event! 🎉

As a token of appreciation for this community i had a Google Play Gift Card worth 5$ and now i have decided to give it away.

🎁 How to Participate:
  1. Please ensure you are a registered Crax.Pro member.
  2. Simply reply to this post with "Participate."
  3. After 15 Members please do not post your reply, there will be only one winner.
That's it! You're now in the running for a chance to be one of the lucky winners.

📅 Contest Details:
  • Contest Start Date if Post is Approved at 23/10/2023
  • Contest End Date 15 Members Reply Participate at 25/10/2023
  • Winners Announcement: Instant after 15 Replies, the winner name will be announced in this post and he\she will be given E-Code through Crax.Pro Messages.
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to enhance your mobile entertainment experience! Good luck to all participants! 🤞🏆
Current Participants:
1-Explorer2023
2-tuongyeu1666
3-adamsalah8
4-Deen2k22
WINNER ANNOUNCE

Congratulation tuongyeu1666 you have won Google Play $5 Gift Card (US) randomly picked at https://wheelofnames.com/
Like this thread for encouragement, don't worry i will post more giveaways, special thanks to crax.pro staff and members who participated! you will have another chance in next giveaways.

Winners Spin

Last edited:
LV

Explorer2023

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,416©
Cash
0$
Crax.Pro Exclusive Google Play $5 Gift Card (US) Giveaway!

🎉 Welcome, Crax.Pro Members, to this exclusive giveaway event! 🎉

As a token of appreciation for this community i had a Google Play Gift Card worth 5$ and now i have decided to give it away.

🎁 How to Participate:
  1. Please ensure you are a registered Crax.Pro member.
  2. Simply reply to this post with "Participate."
  3. After 15 Members please do not post your reply, there will be only one winner.
That's it! You're now in the running for a chance to be one of the lucky winners.

📅 Contest Details:
  • Contest Start Date if Post is Approved at 23/10/2023
  • Contest End Date 15 Members Reply Participate at 25/10/2023
  • Winners Announcement: Instant after 15 Replies, the winner name will be announced in this post and he\she will be given E-Code through Crax.Pro Messages.
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to enhance your mobile entertainment experience! Good luck to all participants! 🤞🏆
Participate

• Worked
Reactions: rafkhanus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.