Guide for Starting a Dropshipping Business with a Limited Budget | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Guide for Starting a Dropshipping Business with a Limited Budget

Guide for Starting a Dropshipping Business with a Limited Budget

LV

volkanb

Threads
Awards
Credits
563©
Cash
0$
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

I've been observing this group for a while and reading your advice and experiences in your various businesses, and it's very inspiring.

I've hesitated to post here for a while, fearing that I wouldn't receive any responses, but I have nothing to lose, after all.

Let me quickly explain my situation. I'm 22 years old, and I've spent six years of my life learning through courses and YouTube videos without ever taking action. Perhaps it was due to a fear of losing money or just a fear of taking action.

With a limited budget of 500 € for creating the website, advertising, etc., I've decided to start dropshipping for this Q4, and I hope to make at least $100,000 by April 2024.

My question is as follows: with a budget of 500 €, what steps should I take to succeed in this field? I would appreciate your best tips to avoid having my Stripe account banned, and any advice on offshore payment processors that are less likely to be banned.

I've seen discussions about selling and advertising "restricted" products like counterfeits, licensed products, CBD, e-cigarettes, etc. Can you share your techniques for that as well?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.