Help! Possible PC hacked? "Looking for you..." on top of the screen.. | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Help! Possible PC hacked? "Looking for you..." on top of the screen..

Help! Possible PC hacked? "Looking for you..." on top of the screen..

LV

badxxbabe

Threads
Awards
Credits
980©
Cash
0$
I am asking in regards to this model or close to this model: HP 22" TOUCHSCREEN ALL-IN-ONE PC RYZEN 3 3.5GHZ 16GB 1TB DVDRW WINDOWS 11 DESKTOP MONITOR.

I WAS SITTING WITH MY FRIEND IN HIS LIVING ROOM AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS PC MONITOR TURNS ON FROM SLEEP MODE AND WE THOUGHT THAT WAS WEIRD NOBODY WAS NEAR IT AND WE WALKED OVER AND SAW AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN A LITTLE EYE MOVING AROUND AND THEN THE WORDS "LOOKING FOR YOU..." LIKE BUFFERING AND THIS TYPE OF MONITOR HAS A BUILT-IN WEBCAM BUT THE WEBCAM WAS SHUT AT THE TIME AND YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY OPEN THE WEBCAM WHICH IS BUILT IN THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. I HAVE ATTACHED A PHOTO OF THE SCREEN AND WHAT IT WAS DOING...

I asked my friend if he's ever seen anything like that and he told me he hasn't and he has had the monitor for almost 2 years now . I have some knowledge in the hacking department and technology and such so I kind of figured it was probably somebody tapping into the monitor remotely that shouldn't be there.

I tried to Google search it and found nothing on the internet about it at all so please guys if you've have any knowledge or any advice or any suggestions or can tell me what the hell that is all about or what the hell I should do let me know so I can tell my friend thank you guys so much I appreciate you all. Happy hacking!

PS sorry that the first half of this post is all in caps I didn't mean to do that and by the time I realized it was already too late seeing as I'm using talk to text so my bad about that LOL!

👑 Your fellow hacker babe 😘

IMG 20230810 014003

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom