Login:Pass - Hilltop’s Drank Pickup Sauce | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Login:Pass Hilltop’s Drank Pickup Sauce

Login:Pass Hilltop’s Drank Pickup Sauce

Simple Email:Pass Combolist all domains.
LV

thebagvision

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,430©
Cash
0$
Hilltop’s Drank Pickup Sauce
🍇🩸🍏💦🍼

1. Lookup “MD Doctors near me” try to find a lowkey one, one rated 2-3 stars, never 4-5 because they are known doctors to pharmacies.
2. Once you found one, all you need is there first and last name.
3. Go over to https://www.npinumberlookup.org and put in the doctors first & last name and your state, of doctor name is a common name, a few will pop up and just find the one that has zip code in your city or zip you seen on google when you searched the doctor.
4. Once you found the doctor scroll down on doctor’s info until you see “NPI Number” and save that, the doctors name & doctors office address in notes. (99% of the time they don’t ask for office address but some pharmacies of hoes and they’ll ask)
5. Next, get a name & a DOB to someone in your city, it can be someone you know personally or you can search online for someone. (IF PERSON HAS INSURANCE IT WILL COVER THE MEDICATION FEE)
6. Once you have all of the info in notes, you can either use your real phone # if it matches city area code or text now if you wanna feel safer.
7. Call any pharmacy near you, CVS, Walgreens, Rite said, Walmart pharmacy, whatever.
8. Connect yourself directly to store pharmacy.
9. In a professional or white voice when the pharmacist answer it should go something just like this.

YOU: Hi there! This is doctor Chris Williams calling, I am calling because I would like to get a prescription written up for a new patient of mine.

PHARMACIST: Okay, what is the patient’s name & DOB

*PROVIDE IT*
*ALWAYS SAY PATIENTS NAME WITH LETTER ABBREVIATIONS!*
*ALWAYS SAY PATIENT’S DOB IN FULL NUMBERS, NOT “O” as in 0*

YOU: The patient’s name would be Mary Thomas, that is M as in mike, A as in Apple, etc etc (you get the point)

10. The pharmacist will ask what medication, you will say “The medication will be 300 Milliliters & or 10 ounces of PHENERGAN Plain(Real term for lean) then follow up quickly and say “The patient is directed 1 teaspoon every 8 hours as needed for cough” 300ML is a half pint btw If they don’t have they amount in just ask them what amounts they have in.
11. Pharmacist will then ask for your NPi number or you can rush into it and say “Are you ready for my NPI” and then provide them it, then they will ask for your office phone number too put on prescription or to call back to verify you placed the order (99% of the time they won’t) provide them the number your calling them from.
12. After that the pharmacist will say “Okay we’ll get that ready for you”or something in that range, kindly say “Thanks, have a blessed day” and hang up.
13. After it’s been 30mins to an hour you called as doctor, call pharmacy from another phone # NOT THE ONE YOU KALLED FROM AS DOCTOR & ask them if your prescription is ready for pick up, provide them name and DOB, if they say it’s ready, ask them if your insurance will cover the prescription, they will either tell you yes or no, IF IT DOES NOT TELL THEM YOU’LL PAY IN CASH (usually $14-$24)
14. If ready, go to the pharmacy and give them the name and DOB, NO YOU DO NOT NEED ID !!!! You can either say it’s for you or you picking up for your og or something.
15. Done.

TO GET UNCONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
(Hard drugs: Perks, Xans, etc)
YOU WILL NEED TO GET A HOLD OF DEA #s SAME EXACT PROCESS, BUT YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR DOCTOR’S DEA NUMBER. I HAVE A SITE I PAID FOR TO GET THEM (SITE MEMBERSHIP IS $1200)
YOU CAM BUY THEM OFF OF ME OR I WILL PROVIDE SITE.

Download:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom