How I made $9,900 in less than 40 days by selling Web Design services? | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How I made $9,900 in less than 40 days by selling Web Design services?

How I made $9,900 in less than 40 days by selling Web Design services?

LV

realdevil

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,531©
Cash
0$
This is my first time posting in BHW forum so will try to make it worthwhile for anyone reading.

So here's the story and how I did it. I love working on my ideas and hence keep on experimenting a lot with the help of my team. Few weeks back I was looking at a few different type of sales channels and came up with an idea (not sure if something similar is already in the market or not) to generate relevant leads for selling "Web Design Services" only.

So what did I exactly do?
I asked my developer to code me a tool where I can insert multiple keywords at once and it scrapes list of all the websites, the copyright text and of course the email address & phone number from the contact page. So once I insert any keyword, for example let's say "best web designer in japan", it'll scrape list of all the websites from google and provide with an excel with columns having below data:
  • Website URL
  • Copyright Text
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
This took us around 5 minutes/keyword and after that we applied a filter for the websites where the copyright was 2020 or older. We scraped data for around 50 keywords (in 5 different niches) and the location was used as USA.

How did we convert these leads?
Once we had scraped all these keywords, we had a total of around 600-700 websites that had copyright text as older than 2020. Now I asked my sales guy to start calling them one by one and sell them web design services. Here's what I found

• Around 60% people said they were not interested, hung up or were already in touch with someone
  • Around 7-8% businesses were shutdown due to covid or any other reason
  • Around 25% people didn't even pickup our call
  • Out of the remaining 7-8% that showed us their interest, we shared a proposal with them and requested for a meeting.
Less than 25 people agreed to have a meeting with us. But finally these were our final results. We sold WordPress development to 6 clients and custom coded website to 3 clients. Final Stats:
  • Client 1: $450
  • Client 2: $1800 (Coded website - laravel)
  • Client 3: $600
  • Client 4: $550
  • Client 5: $750
  • Client 6: $2200 (Coded website - laravel)
  • Client 7: $750
  • Client 8: $2100 (Coded website - laravel)
  • Client 9: $700
What were the total expenses?
More or less it was the salary that I give to my team, but here's a breakdown for you
  • Developer: $100 (3 days time)
  • Filtering Team: $50 (1 day)
  • Sales/Calling: $25/day i.e. $375 (15 days) (He doesn't give his entire time to this)
Apart from this, Figma Web Designer, Frontend Developer and WordPress Developer were only aligned when a client was closed. If anyone of you is wondering how come such low expenses; one of the benefits of operating a remote business from India.

How much time did it take for us for this overall process?
  • Tool development (3 days with testing)
  • Filtering (1 day)
  • Calling with 50 leads / day average (15 days)
  • Followups on emails, sending proposal and meetings (20 days)
What advantages did we had prior to above process?
We are a 5 years old digital marketing company and have a decent portfolio to show to potential clients. It was easier for us to showcase our skills and experience

What other tools did we use?
Ahrefs: Filtering team did a basic check for what all websites had opted for SEO in the past (We'll be pitching them SEO services now)
Figma: Design UI/UX for the clients
Wordpress: Development of Websites
Laravel: Development of Coded websites

What's stopping you?
Before you ask yourself that question, let me just tell you something
  • I didn't code the tool
  • I didn't filter the leads
  • I didn't call the prospects
  • I didn't setup the meetings
  • I didn't develop/design the websites
Inserting a famous quote by Steve Jobs - "Musicians play their instruments. I play the orchestra."

I hope this thread gives you an idea and the motivation to close new clients and earn more $$$$$ that you have been always dreaming of.

PS: I hope I get a positive feedback on this thread, as I'm still a newbie here. Please let me know if I made any errors in the text above or you've any questions, will be happy to answer.

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

g23

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,957©
Cash
0$
This is my first time posting in BHW forum so will try to make it worthwhile for anyone reading.

So here's the story and how I did it. I love working on my ideas and hence keep on experimenting a lot with the help of my team. Few weeks back I was looking at a few different type of sales channels and came up with an idea (not sure if something similar is already in the market or not) to generate relevant leads for selling "Web Design Services" only.

I asked my developer to code me a tool where I can insert multiple keywords at once and it scrapes list of all the websites, the copyright text and of course the email address & phone number from the contact page. So once I insert any keyword, for example let's say "best web designer in japan", it'll scrape list of all the websites from google and provide with an excel with columns having below data:
  • Website URL
  • Copyright Text
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
This took us around 5 minutes/keyword and after that we applied a filter for the websites where the copyright was 2020 or older. We scraped data for around 50 keywords (in 5 different niches) and the location was used as USA.

Once we had scraped all these keywords, we had a total of around 600-700 websites that had copyright text as older than 2020. Now I asked my sales guy to start calling them one by one and sell them web design services. Here's what I found

• Around 60% people said they were not interested, hung up or were already in touch with someone
  • Out of the remaining 7-8% that showed us their interest, we shared a proposal with them and requested for a meeting.
Less than 25 people agreed to have a meeting with us. But finally these were our final results. We sold WordPress development to 6 clients and custom coded website to 3 clients. Final Stats:
More or less it was the salary that I give to my team, but here's a breakdown for you
  • Sales/Calling: $25/day i.e. $375 (15 days) (He doesn't give his entire time to this)
Apart from this, Figma Web Designer, Frontend Developer and WordPress Developer were only aligned when a client was closed. If anyone of you is wondering how come such low expenses; one of the benefits of operating a remote business from India.

• Filtering (1 day)
We are a 5 years old digital marketing company and have a decent portfolio to show to potential clients. It was easier for us to showcase our skills and experience

Ahrefs: Filtering team did a basic check for what all websites had opted for SEO in the past (We'll be pitching them SEO services now)

What's stopping you?
  • I didn't code the tool
Inserting a famous quote by Steve Jobs - "Musicians play their instruments. I play the orchestra."

I hope this thread gives you an idea and the motivation to close new clients and earn more $$$$$ that you have been always dreaming of.

PS: I hope I get a positive feedback on this thread, as I'm still a newbie here. Please let me know if I made any errors in the text above or you've any questions, will be happy to answer.
thanks broo

LV

belhaj

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,629©
Cash
0$

• Website URL
  • Copyright Text
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number

• Filtering (1 day)

What's stopping you?
  • I didn't code the tool

thanks

LV

g23

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,957©
Cash
0$

• Website URL
  • Copyright Text
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number

• Filtering (1 day)

What's stopping you?
  • I didn't code the tool

let mee seee

LV

adverticuk

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,552©
Cash
0$
Smart idea scraping the websites copyrighted before 2020 - with having my own Web development and marketing automation saas, this could be useful!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips