☣️HOW TO BAN DISCORD ACCOUNTS ☣️✨KILL SERVERS/ACCOUNTS✨☣️ | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

☣️HOW TO BAN DISCORD ACCOUNTS ☣️✨KILL SERVERS/ACCOUNTS✨☣️

☣️HOW TO BAN DISCORD ACCOUNTS ☣️✨KILL SERVERS/ACCOUNTS✨☣️

LV

Kronosica

Threads
Awards
Credits
928©
Cash
0$
  • FIRST METHOD:
    SCRAPE OF TOXIC WORDS AND REPORT THE MESSAGE BY COPYING THE MESSAGE LINK:
    Here are all the blacklisted words in discord that i found (those words will make you more likely banable)
    https://anonfiles.com/n1IdcfW0x0/bad_words_list_made_by_god_txt
    SECOND METHOD:
    Find jokes, memes, slightly racist or homophobic videos/gifs or sentences and report them to Discord.
    Discord takes this shitt extremly serious and end up either warning the person or banning them instantly.
    ISIS videos or SIMPLE IMAGINES OF GUNS OR VIOLENCE IS ENOUGH TO GET SOMEONE BANNED.
    A perfect example would be someone threatening you as a joke "I will find you" or "I will doxx you!!"
    Those simple jokes are enough to get someone banned tooo so keep this in your mind.
    You must reply in the thread to view hidden text.
    You must reply in the thread to view hidden text.

LV

Kuta111

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,391©
Cash
0$
o
  • FIRST METHOD:
    Here are all the blacklisted words in discord that i found (those words will make you more likely banable)
    SECOND METHOD:
    Find jokes, memes, slightly racist or homophobic videos/gifs or sentences and report them to Discord.
    Discord takes this shitt extremly serious and end up either warning the person or banning them instantly.
    ISIS videos or SIMPLE IMAGINES OF GUNS OR VIOLENCE IS ENOUGH TO GET SOMEONE BANNED.
    A perfect example would be someone threatening you as a joke "I will find you" or "I will doxx you!!"
    Those simple jokes are enough to get someone banned tooo so keep this in your mind.
    *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​
    *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
okkkkkkk

LV

Anonymous_078e

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,629©
Cash
0$
  • FIRST METHOD:
    SECOND METHOD:
eeeeees

LV

kingcat3563

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,237©
Cash
0$
  • FIRST METHOD:
    SECOND METHOD:
thanks

LV

deadkid

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,115©
Cash
0$
  • FIRST METHOD:
    SECOND METHOD:
leme seee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.