Login:Pass - HOW TO BOOK FLIGHT AND HOTELS WITH MILES(1) | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Login:Pass HOW TO BOOK FLIGHT AND HOTELS WITH MILES(1)

Login:Pass HOW TO BOOK FLIGHT AND HOTELS WITH MILES(1)

Simple Email:Pass Combolist all domains.
LV

thebagvision

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,430©
Cash
0$
Hello fellow readers this is the best first hand Tutorial from.I am bringing you this wonderful Tutorial
for everyone to be able to book flight easily and correctly without any much security implication.

TOPIC: 1: HOW TO BOOK FLIGHT WITH MILES DIRECTLY ONLINE
TOOLS NEEDED: 1.Hacked miles accounts. You can get this on various markets and shops which I will recommend.
2.CC with at least $30-150$ balance on.
3.Smartphone apps or burner phone or skpye
4.Simple Or No Opsec. Just sock5 and vpn

PROCEDURE:
1.Use any clean same state sock5 or antidetect or RDP to login into the miles account.Same state or country socks of the miles account holder
But before you buy the miles make sure that you have read about all their destinations or google their
partner airlines.Example Oneworld,Star Aliance,etc.

Hint a): Make sure you buy accounts with more miles in them to avoid any mess.But most International destinations starts from 25k miles upward for flights
For BA or Avois Points ask vendor to provide you with DOB.AGAIN all accounts with email access are perfect but not neccessary.

2.After you have login Make sure you check the history of the account First to know if the real owner is active in using the account.
Once you see the real owner is not much active on the account then its a plus for you but even if he/she is active never worry

3.Now Go to Redeem Miles for Flights or look for REDEEM and select AWARD FLIGHT then search for the destination you are going to
Once you see that they have your destination then you are good to go but if you happened to buy just any miles account too without reading step 1 too
You will know what to do in other steps

4.Now read careful here at this point.I will edge you to book direct without changing anything on the account settings IF indeed the account activities is
older than at least a month BUT IF its not the case then please follow the below steps:
a.) Go to account settings of the miles and select account update
b.) Create an Email address similar to the account owner name and replace it there
c.) Add your burner number similar or closser to the State or country of the account holder But Leave the address unchanged
HINT:A): I hate this part because most account owners have SMS alerts during any account settings activities on their accounts and if you are unlucky then the miles acount can be blocked by the real owner.

5.After you are done with the account settings to yours kindly log out of the account and relogin after some 20-30 minutes. This makes their fraud department marks you as real owner

6.If you succeeded in your relogin into the account then you are much good to go to STEP 3 for your flight bookings.

7.After you search and you selected your destination airport,Date of departure,Flight class type If miles are too huge I urge you to book business class BUT bare in mind that business class taxes are a bit higher so you must have good cc with much balance for that but if not then stay at ECOBOMY.

8.Follow the Search prompts on the booking page and add your passenger name.Secrete is One account for only one flight then click Continue till you reach BOOK or CHECKOUT

9.Once You are Done with STEP 8 you will see that the airline website will direct you to their payment page that is where you are going to pay the Taxes associated with your ticket.Hint you will see the total taxes to be paid in step 8 too

10.Pull down your cc info you bought and start TYPING them into the space provided.
HINT A) Never COPY AND PASTE the cc details but rather TYPE IT.On the name side type the account holders name not the orginal cc holders name.They dont check...lol..If cc declines you can try as many times with different cc but trust your cc

11.Once payment goes through you will see all the details without the ticket number but you will see the PNR.
Write it down and go back to your email to check if you will see email sent by the airline and that is where you can identify your ticket number

END OF THE LESSON.
BONUS: 1. BOOKING HOTELS WITH MILES
You can use the same method to redeem for hotel but make sure you book for at least 3 nights. And luckly hotels does not
require any taxes payment so you don't need to buy cc.You might or might not be required to put down a collacteral deposit during check in just in case you
damage anything or miss use any oftheir paid services.But you will be refunded once you checkout.
Its just security deposit and does not mean your room was not paid for so you are paying it as some thinks.

BONUS: 2. BOOKING FLIGHTS WITH MILES THROUGH AIRLINE CUSTOMER DESK
If you think the online would be a bit difficult and you have a burner phone or even skype then google the airline Customer service desk
and tell them this" Hello good day and how are you doing today... I am Fred(The miles owner) trying to book a flight with my miles for my friend who is a bit
stranded.Please kindly assist me in making his dream come through okay?". Here make sure you had Gone through the steps already to find out the login works and even done Cob as we specified
She or he would ask for your Miles account number and password then she will ask you all the flight details and she will book for you. When giving the agent
your details use example AMA... Say A as in Apple... M as in Mango and A as in Acid... lol AND the same should apply to your friends email.Tell The agent
You beg her to send the ticket to your friend email address and mention it for her and repeat it to make sure its right.
Then after she is done she would tell you and give you PNR and ask you to pay the taxes on the phone.Give her your cc info and that is all.She will punch it on
the POS whilst you are listening and she will ask billing and cvv2.Violaa!! She will tell you the ticket had been booked and also has been sent to your friends email

Download:

Reactions: GreenLanes, chichiwu and Mkawey
LV

haxor007

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,708©
Cash
1$
xdvdsvs
Hello fellow readers this is the best first hand Tutorial from.I am bringing you this wonderful Tutorial
for everyone to be able to book flight easily and correctly without any much security implication.

TOPIC: 1: HOW TO BOOK FLIGHT WITH MILES DIRECTLY ONLINE
TOOLS NEEDED: 1.Hacked miles accounts. You can get this on various markets and shops which I will recommend.
2.CC with at least $30-150$ balance on.
3.Smartphone apps or burner phone or skpye
4.Simple Or No Opsec. Just sock5 and vpn

PROCEDURE:
1.Use any clean same state sock5 or antidetect or RDP to login into the miles account.Same state or country socks of the miles account holder
But before you buy the miles make sure that you have read about all their destinations or google their
partner airlines.Example Oneworld,Star Aliance,etc.

Hint a): Make sure you buy accounts with more miles in them to avoid any mess.But most International destinations starts from 25k miles upward for flights
For BA or Avois Points ask vendor to provide you with DOB.AGAIN all accounts with email access are perfect but not neccessary.

2.After you have login Make sure you check the history of the account First to know if the real owner is active in using the account.
Once you see the real owner is not much active on the account then its a plus for you but even if he/she is active never worry

3.Now Go to Redeem Miles for Flights or look for REDEEM and select AWARD FLIGHT then search for the destination you are going to
Once you see that they have your destination then you are good to go but if you happened to buy just any miles account too without reading step 1 too
You will know what to do in other steps

4.Now read careful here at this point.I will edge you to book direct without changing anything on the account settings IF indeed the account activities is
older than at least a month BUT IF its not the case then please follow the below steps:
a.) Go to account settings of the miles and select account update
b.) Create an Email address similar to the account owner name and replace it there
c.) Add your burner number similar or closser to the State or country of the account holder But Leave the address unchanged
HINT:A): I hate this part because most account owners have SMS alerts during any account settings activities on their accounts and if you are unlucky then the miles acount can be blocked by the real owner.

5.After you are done with the account settings to yours kindly log out of the account and relogin after some 20-30 minutes. This makes their fraud department marks you as real owner

6.If you succeeded in your relogin into the account then you are much good to go to STEP 3 for your flight bookings.

7.After you search and you selected your destination airport,Date of departure,Flight class type If miles are too huge I urge you to book business class BUT bare in mind that business class taxes are a bit higher so you must have good cc with much balance for that but if not then stay at ECOBOMY.

8.Follow the Search prompts on the booking page and add your passenger name.Secrete is One account for only one flight then click Continue till you reach BOOK or CHECKOUT

9.Once You are Done with STEP 8 you will see that the airline website will direct you to their payment page that is where you are going to pay the Taxes associated with your ticket.Hint you will see the total taxes to be paid in step 8 too

10.Pull down your cc info you bought and start TYPING them into the space provided.
HINT A) Never COPY AND PASTE the cc details but rather TYPE IT.On the name side type the account holders name not the orginal cc holders name.They dont check...lol..If cc declines you can try as many times with different cc but trust your cc

11.Once payment goes through you will see all the details without the ticket number but you will see the PNR.
Write it down and go back to your email to check if you will see email sent by the airline and that is where you can identify your ticket number

END OF THE LESSON.
BONUS: 1. BOOKING HOTELS WITH MILES
You can use the same method to redeem for hotel but make sure you book for at least 3 nights. And luckly hotels does not
require any taxes payment so you don't need to buy cc.You might or might not be required to put down a collacteral deposit during check in just in case you
damage anything or miss use any oftheir paid services.But you will be refunded once you checkout.
Its just security deposit and does not mean your room was not paid for so you are paying it as some thinks.

BONUS: 2. BOOKING FLIGHTS WITH MILES THROUGH AIRLINE CUSTOMER DESK
If you think the online would be a bit difficult and you have a burner phone or even skype then google the airline Customer service desk
and tell them this" Hello good day and how are you doing today... I am Fred(The miles owner) trying to book a flight with my miles for my friend who is a bit
stranded.Please kindly assist me in making his dream come through okay?". Here make sure you had Gone through the steps already to find out the login works and even done Cob as we specified
She or he would ask for your Miles account number and password then she will ask you all the flight details and she will book for you. When giving the agent
your details use example AMA... Say A as in Apple... M as in Mango and A as in Acid... lol AND the same should apply to your friends email.Tell The agent
You beg her to send the ticket to your friend email address and mention it for her and repeat it to make sure its right.
Then after she is done she would tell you and give you PNR and ask you to pay the taxes on the phone.Give her your cc info and that is all.She will punch it on
the POS whilst you are listening and she will ask billing and cvv2.Violaa!! She will tell you the ticket had been booked and also has been sent to your friends email

Download:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
vsdvssdvsdvsd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom