Method/TUT - How to create a US verified PayPal account | SpamTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT How to create a US verified PayPal account

Method/TUT How to create a US verified PayPal account

LV

fatihmra

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,132©
Cash
0$

Hello everybody I've saw two thread on this topic but the were a bit average.

What do we need?
  • A Fullz (Not something with a good credit score)
  • A background check (Optional) [You can buy one from me with crax credit (100 :hackerman:)]
  • Two us phone number
Why two? PayPal need a non-VoIP phone number and you can also get a VoIP number from Textnow for the bank (We'll talk about it later)
  • A phone /and an android emulator
  • A drop address (Optional)
  • A VPN/socks 5 and obviously
  • A email (Hotmail/live/outlook worked like charm)
Let put the process and the explanations together to gain time (maybe I just don't want to write to much)

The fullz:
Please a fullz of someone who is less than 40 years old.

Phone numbers:
The first thing we need to acquire are the phone numbers.
We'll have to spent something like $15 here.
Why? Just read below.
PayPal do not accept a VoIP phone number, so we need to buy a non-VoIP phone number. You can get one on one of the following websites (referrals :hehe:)
SmsCodes (Sorry about that the original URL contain one of my emails), Price: $1.16
VerifyWithSMS (Not a referral link), Price: $1.15
SMSPVA (Not referral), Price: $0.25 - Sometimes they'll give a VoIP number

As for the VoIP number you can just buy one year number with TextNow. Please do not use Textplus (Text+) to avoid some unpleasant surprise like not being able to access your account anymore (Do not expect their support to answer you)

Email:
As for the email I recommend you to use Microsoft address (outlook, Hotmail, live) for some reason they work better than Gmail.

Us drop address:
You can either use a real us drop address (btw I need one to, if can provide me a good one lets talk inbox), a generated one (same state as the fullz, for that I recommend using BestRandoms.com), or create an account at the name of the fullz at reship.com or Shipito.

Background check:
This may be very important depending on the situation you'll need to do a background check for the fullz to ensure that all the information are correct. We don't ne any credit record/report.

VPN/Proxy:
You can either use a good vpn (a good OpenVPN server did the trick) or a socks5. I won't list our old friend rdp because I want to provide the cheapest method that can be found.

Bank account and debit card:
Who said verified PayPal means bank account.
We'll be using is Aeldra.
  • Start your vpn/socks 5 and
  • Just go to aeldra.com then hit the "OPEN AN ACCOUNT" button
  • File all the required information here with the fullz data.
  • For the email use your new created email address, as for the phone number use your TextNow's number.
  • They'll ask you then to install the app to confirm your registration. Just read carefully all the mail they'll to you to activate the debit card and your bank account.
    • Once you've finished, you'll get:
      • A virtual debit card,
      • A routing and account number (sent by email)
PayPal:
Now we are ready.
  • visit paypal.com (VPN/proxy still on) and create a new account.
  • For the type of account I recommend a merchant account because it requires less security measure.
  • For the business information just fill the full name of the fullz, type retail (or whatever you want), the business phone number we'll be our textnow and the business phone number we'll be our non-VoIP number.
  • The business address will be the same address used for the bank (either the drop or the real address).
  • Once all the mail and phone verification done, it is time to verify our account, first link the debit card you obtained from the bank account previously opened.
  • After that on the summary page click on link bank, and search for Aeldra (you won't get any result) then click on "manually add account".
  • new form will appear where you need to file your routing number and account number.
  • Just wait 24hrs to 72hrs then visit the Aeldra app (do not forget to start your vpn or proxy with the same location) where you'll see the two PayPal deposit.
  • Now visit your PayPal account to confirm your bank account.
That is all. I do not bother to provide much detail because I think everybody is able to find his way around every step.

Before part ways, let me share some more experience with you...
- Although your account is for fraud, you need to act as a real user to avoid flags: I lost $1275 just because I was foolish and followed some nonsensical cash out plan
- Do not rush at using the account you just created. Even if you are in an urgent need for PayPal account for cashout just find someone with an old one. At least wait for a weak before doing anything with your account
- If you want to use this account to cash out another one, I recommend you to "sell" a content/item.
- It'll be wise to first find someone to send into your account something like $5 (You can inbox me for that. You'll cover the fees + $2 for whatever amount you ask) the first week of its creation to avoid later the "on hold fund" of PayPal.

I've forgot all the advices I wanted to give all of you. If you have any question just post a reply.

Sorry for my English level which is...

Reactions: TheSscorpio, fognayerku, Crackbit and 2 others

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.