Method/Tut - How To Downgrade IOS 16 To IOS 15! (Without Losing Data) | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut How To Downgrade IOS 16 To IOS 15! (Without Losing Data)

Method/Tut How To Downgrade IOS 16 To IOS 15! (Without Losing Data)

LV

YourGeek.tech

Threads
Awards
Website
www.yourgeek.tech
Credits
12,124©
Cash
1$
The public beta of IOS16 was just recently released so that means that a lot of new people are going to be updating without thinking twice
about the bugs or the potential down sides that come with installing beta software so in this article
i'm going to teach you how to safely downgrade from IOS 16 beta back down to the latest stable version of IOS 15.

Reactions: Alka223
LV

Youngboy

Threads
Awards
Credits
17,272©
Cash
1$
The public beta of IOS16 was just recently released so that means that a lot of new people are going to be updating without thinking twice
about the bugs or the potential down sides that come with installing beta software so in this article
i'm going to teach you how to safely downgrade from IOS 16 beta back down to the latest stable version of IOS 15.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hello

LV

sh0gun

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,439©
Cash
0$

hopefully this still works looking to re jailbreak my iphone

LV

maghfoor

Threads
Credits
Cash
0$

Is Rahway work

LV

ludz

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,863©
Cash
0$

thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.