How To Earn Crypto By Only Browsing The Internet | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How To Earn Crypto By Only Browsing The Internet

LV

YacinoooDDDZZZ

Threads
Awards
Credits
492©
Cash
0$
Hello,We are at the gates of 2022 And You Did Not start Dealing With Crypto(btc,eth,ltc.....)?Maybe You Do Not Belive In It Or You Do Not Trust it!
Today I Will Be Helping You To Get Ride Of That Fear by Giving You A Head Start With 0$.

(about me not obliged to read:i'm a normal teenager,one day back in 2019 browsing this forum(crax.pro) i saw a thread just like this with a free start to the crypto world ,so i took the chance and now I have succeeded To Gain 30K From 0$ And in this thread i will show you the way i started,hope you succeed in your trip too,good luck)

To store money, you need a bank, the same thing for crypto you need something called a wallet(we will be using "coinbase" wallet.

1- You Can Sign App in Coinbase Here(sign up like normal sites nothing too hard): Coinbase
2-You Need To Download A New Browser(it's google chrome but with some extra features basicly)called Cryptobrowser: now you have two option to download: with non-referral link:hHere or with my referral link(which will automaticly add you to my team to get better earning and the help direct from me):Here
3-after instaling the Browser You Can Log in your google account To Save The Earning in case you want to use multipe devices so you can earn the coin in multipe devices
4-all you have to do now is to act normal,yes live normal dont change your routine just browse like you do all the days and in some days you will have a balance to withdrawl to you Wallet(the coinbase wallet in step 1)

i will Keep updating steps after one week from now if i see that people like this,next time the goal is to go from 10$(that you will earn by using this current thread) to 100$
See Ya Next Week,Bye

Payment Proof
Screenshot 5

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.