Bullet - How To Get Cookies In Openbullet | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Bullet How To Get Cookies In Openbullet

Bullet How To Get Cookies In Openbullet

LV

desdvree

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,207©
Cash
0$
Hi its actually easy. When you make a parse block just change the <SOURCE> to <COOKIES(name)> to capture a specific one or if you want to just capture all the cookies just type <COOKIES>

Reactions: beton0
LV

beton0

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,864©
Cash
5$
Hi its actually easy. When you make a parse block just change the <SOURCE> to <COOKIES(name)> to capture a specific one or if you want to just capture all the cookies just type <COOKIES>
thank you very much bro for answer, I just need change <SOURCE> to <COOKIES(csrf_token)> right?? so just like that?, later What will I put "Left string or Right string"? or Do I need put anything?

Reactions: desdvree
LV

desdvree

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,207©
Cash
0$
thank you very much bro for answer, I just need change <SOURCE> to <COOKIES(csrf_token)> right?? so just like that?, later What will I put "Left string or Right string"? or Do I need put anything?
No need just change the <SOURCE> to <COOKIES(csrf_token)> dont put anything in left or right string :) enjoy.

Reactions: beton0
LV

beton0

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,864©
Cash
5$
No need just change the <SOURCE> to <COOKIES(csrf_token)> dont put anything in left or right string :) enjoy.
Thank you very much bro, I tried for get all cooki but just gave me 1 thing, I putted <COOKIES> for get all cookie but it didn't give me all cookie bro, I didn't understand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.