HOW TO MAKE $100 DAILY FUNNELING PEOPLE FROM SNAPCHAT | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

HOW TO MAKE $100 DAILY FUNNELING PEOPLE FROM SNAPCHAT

HOW TO MAKE $100 DAILY FUNNELING PEOPLE FROM SNAPCHAT

LV

Younesx01

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,128©
Cash
0$
At the moment snapchat killed most of the competition out there, no more bots and no more spammers, to be honest it's like a mine of gold for people who know how to funnel people

I am promoting my snapchat account for 1-3 days and then I start chatting with users

If you are a good chatter this is for you brother, I am able to earn more than 100$ per day after chatting for 3-5 hours, I know it's a lot of chatting but still it's amazing what you can get.
Unfortunately I don't have as much time as before, this method is great for those who have a lot of free time.

some cam sites offered me 1.5$ per sign up which i am going to try out soon

My tips for you is:
1- warm up your snapchat account first and score it up a bit
2- open the app and play with it every few hours
3- DO NOT USE BANNED device or use a emulator

Marketing:
1- Bumble is the best right now, buy boost over there and start talking to people, once you sent them your snapchat and they added you REMOVE THEM FROM BUBMLE so they don't report you
Note: do not bother trying tinder it's too hard over there

2- Tinder (HOW TO GET TINDER VERIFIED ACCOUNT)

3- Twitter, on twitter i am using automating tools to spam people which i find commenting on adult pages

4- Reddit, for reddit it's kinda hard but it's really good if you have account with karma which you can post in big subreddits

Make Money:

Now when you have people adding you, let's chat and be ready to manipulate them and convince to subscribe to your onlyfans or some adult affiliate cam sites offer 3$ per sign up depending on GEO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom