✅💸HOW TO MAKE $250/DAY 💸UPLOADING VIDEOS ON AMAZON💸✅ | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

✅💸HOW TO MAKE $250/DAY 💸UPLOADING VIDEOS ON AMAZON💸✅

✅💸HOW TO MAKE $250/DAY 💸UPLOADING VIDEOS ON AMAZON💸✅

LV

kaka90

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,674©
Cash
0$
Hey guys! How are you? Hope you’re fine and doing great. Today, I came up with a great idea for making money online through Amazon; there’s zero effort for marketing in this method since all our traffic comes from Amazon itself!

I’ve done a quick research and found out that not many people are talking about this strategy. Maybe because it requires some time and effort at the beginning but believe me, when it’s been set up completely, it’ll bring a passive income for you.

Also, forget the ordinary Amazon Live; there's a more intriguing avenue for influencers to explore, and it involves crafting engaging videos about products to earn commissions. It's like your regular product review video, but with a special Amazon twist that could fatten up your wallet!

In this method, we are pocketing real cash while creating and sharing your own Amazon product videos through Amazon Influencer Program. Before shouting at me that “I’m not an influencer!”, I would say that you don’t have to be! I’ll explain how to have a social media account with a significant number of followers so you don’t need to spend time to become an influencer.

Ok, let’s get started!

**Let's delve a bit deeper into the whole process**

So, what exactly are these Amazon product videos? They're short, snappy clips where you take the stage to discuss a particular product. The cool part? They get a front-row seat on product pages, giving your thoughts and insights a prime spotlight. Let’s check the example below.

Imagine a customer is looking to buy a “Storage Bag” then he explore the Amazon and find one of the top-rated Storage Bag and goes to its page to find more details.

​

!(x3v4cxv5rofc1)

Now as you can see, after the images of the product, there’s videos! And yes, people love to watch video reviews while searching for products. So when they click on video, a page like this comes up:

​

![img](iciz9wm7rofc1)

The first ones are official videos from the product’s owner but after that, you see “**Related videos**”, and here’s the place where your videos show up!

So when you create a new video review, it goes to this section and has huge potential of getting views and clicks by customers. And when someone purchases an item after watching your video, you’ll make a commission!

Getting started is as easy as pie. Just head over to Amazon Influencer Program and sign up. But, and there's always a but, you need to have a bit of a following on social media channels to get accepted. They want the cool kids to represent, you know?

No here’s the trick: Go to Social Tradia. It’s a reliable platform where let you buy and sell social media accounts. Explore the list and pick a social media page you like. The page just needs to have +2k followers to get accepted by Amazon so don’t go with experience +10k pages.

​

![img](n70lztx8rofc1)

**Start Creating Videos**

Now, let's talk about creating these videos. Most of the time, I'm in my regular studio, but if the product vibes with it, I might go handheld. Just a heads up, though: remember, if you're recording with your iPhone, you can't upload directly to Amazon from it. You'll have to make a pit stop on your desktop.

For my production setup, I roll with a 4K camera and use Restream as the production platform. Although, it's typically for live streaming, but it pulls double duty for recording video productions. After that, I toss them onto Amazon storefront. Tagging the right product is crucial, so make sure to **copy and paste the actual title** from the product page.

**Rules You Need to Follow**

But wait, there are rules! Amazon lays down the law. Only tag products that make an appearance in your video. Be genuine, have something meaningful to say about the product, and ditch unrelated calls to action. My rejected video featuring my Twitter handle taught me that lesson—the hard way.

I create eye-catching thumbnails using Canva. If you're feeling lazy, Amazon grabs a snapshot from the video, which usually works like a charm.

**The Storefront**

Building your storefront on Amazon is the next big step. Apply for the Amazon Influencer PrograStart Creating Videos

Now, let's talk about creating these videos. Most of the time, I'm in my regular studio, but if the product vibes with it, I might go handheld. Just a heads up, though: remember, if you're recording with your iPhone, you can't upload directly to Amazon from it. You'll have to make a pit stop on your desktop.

For my production setup, I roll with a 4K camera and use Restream as the production platform. Although, it's typically for live streaming, but it pulls double duty for recording video productions. After that, I toss them onto Amazon storefront. Tagging the right product is crucial, so make sure to copy and paste the actual title from the product page.

Rules You Need to Follow

But wait, there are rules! Amazon lays down the law. Only tag products that make an appearance in your video. Be genuine, have something meaningful to say about the product, and ditch unrelated calls to action. My rejected video featuring my Twitter handle taught me that lesson—the hard way.

I create eye-catching thumbnails using Canva. If you're feeling lazy, Amazon grabs a snapshot from the video, which usually works like a charm.

The Storefront

m, create your storefront, and throw in some live streams alongside your product videos for good measure.

Now, what products to review? Well, anything you buy on Amazon is fair game, but don't forget to check if your non-Amazon purchases are available on the site. Heck, brands might even start reaching out to you for reviews. Just remember, nothing's free in this world—I usually charge a flat fee.

**Tip:** Don’t forget about power of digital products. You get access to them fast and they’re typically cheaper than physical ones.

**Tip 2:** Amazon now throws product review ideas your way. My current recommendations include Ring cameras and batteries, socks, and a keyboard.

Where do your videos show up, you ask? Well, they pop up on product pages, amazon.com, and Kindle for books and related products. And here's the exciting part: after a handful of published videos, you start earning commissions when people watch your videos and decide to buy something. Trust me, hitting the required number of videos didn't take me long, and **the passive revenue has been nothing short of fantastic**. So, grab that camera, buckle up, and start making those Amazon product videos—your wallet will thank you!

Thanks for reading and wish you best success in your Amazon video journey!

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips