Method/Tut - EBook/Course - HOW TO USE UNTRUSTED/CRACKED SOFTWARE SAFELY | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut EBook/Course HOW TO USE UNTRUSTED/CRACKED SOFTWARE SAFELY

Method/Tut EBook/Course HOW TO USE UNTRUSTED/CRACKED SOFTWARE SAFELY

LV

Zaphkiel666

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,256©
Cash
0$

Hello Dear Reader!:pepeteddy::simp:
‼️Attention‼️ If you are a security GURU, you will not learn anything new, this post designed for Newbie

I've noticed that many members are still unsure about how to use cracked or untrusted software safely. So, I have decided to try to write a detailed, step-by-step guide to help some of you out. If you find any spelling errors or so, feel free to message me and I will correct them. Also, if you think I have missed any critical information, please send me a private message!

In this guide, we will go over 3 different ways of executing cracked/untrusted files without the risk of infecting your own system.
Keep on reading to find out what method works for you.

Methods we will discuss:
  1. RDPs & VPSs
  2. Virtual Machines
  3. Sandbox Environments
I want to start this guide by saying, if you can't be bothered to follow the steps below, and you don't trust a file, simply don't open it! This is the best way to protect yourself against infection. I also recommend reading tutorials on how to use websites like VirusTotal, Hybrid Analysis, and Intezer Analyze. These websites will give you an idea of how the file behaves, which can help you decide whether to run it or not.

ALL DIFFERENT METHODS EXPLAINED:
What is a VPS/RDP?
A VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a server divided into fully separate hosting environments. With a VPS, you get dedicated server space with a reserved amount of resources.
You can connect to this machine using a Remote Desktop Connection.

What is the difference between a VPS & RDP?
Nothing. VPSs (Virtual Private Servers) advertised as 'RDP' typically come pre-configured with Windows operating system and ready to use without any setup needed.

What is a Virtual Machine?
A virtual machine (VM) is a software-based emulation of a physical computer system. Virtual machines replicate the functionality of a physical machine and can run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single host computer by sharing its resources.

What is a sandbox/sandbox environment?
A sandbox is an isolated testing environment that allows you to run programs or open files without affecting the application, system, or platform on which they are executed. Sandboxie is a great program designed for the Windows operating system for protecting the computer from any malicious program and preventing them from making changes to the system files. The application allows the user to run programs like browser, PDF, Word, Excel, or any other application in a Sandbox environment.
Sandboxie-Plus is a fork of Sandboxie designed to address various problems as well as adding improved functionality. This software allows you to run an installed application or install one without making any actual Windows Installation changes based on the Sandbox isolation principle.

RDPs & VPSs (paid):

There isn't much to say about these two options as they speak for themselves. Simply pick your preferred RDP/VPS provider, select the appropriate amount of resources for your needs, and place your order. Depending on the provider, your RDP details will be sent to your email or can be found in the client area of your provider's website. Once you receive your details, open the Remote Desktop Connection application (WIN + R - mstsc.exe - ENTER), enter your details, and connect to your RDP. If you need further assistance, most RDP providers have step-by-step guides available on their website.

When considering buying an RDP, there are a few key factors to keep in mind.
Firstly, it's important to consider what you will be using the RDP for. If you plan on installing programs that require administrator access, it's recommended to purchase an RDP with admin access. Additionally, check the provider's website for package information or FAQ to ensure that the RDP meets your requirements.
Secondly, if you plan to use the RDP for any illegal or unethical activities, such as cracking or hacking, make sure to check if the provider allows such activities or you may risk getting banned. Lastly, If you need port forwarding, make sure to ask your provider if they allow the ports to be opened before purchasing the RDP. (Or at least allow an VPN)

RDPs are an efficient and secure way to run untrusted software and applications that require a significant amount of resources. There are not many downsides to using RDPs, however, one of the main drawbacks is cost. If you don't have a budget for renting an RDP on a monthly basis, it may be better to consider alternative methods. In my opinion, another disadvantage is the difficulty of resetting the RDP back to its default state, especially if you frequently run untrusted software and risk getting infected. Some RDP providers offer this option, while others don't. It's important to check with your RDP provider or consider a virtual machine (VM) instead. I would recommend researching various RDP providers on forums and through Google before making a decision. I do not advertise.

Virtual Machines (free & paid):

Virtual machines are my preferred way of testing or executing cracked or untrusted software. Virtualization offers a quick way to deploy any operating system in a matter of minutes. It also offers quick ways to clone your machines, make snapshots and revert to default with the click of a button. As for virtual machine software, there are a few options available. The most commonly used are VMWare and VirtualBox. VirtualBox is completely free, while VMWare is a paid software. However, a quick Google search for VMWare Workstation Pro 16/17 keys should be enough. I prefer VMWare over VirtualBox as it has more features, but both options work similarly.

Sandbox Environments (free):

As for sandbox environments, you have a couple of options. The simplest one would probably be the Windows Sandbox, which is available on Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Windows 11 (Pro and Enterprise versions).
It's a lightweight virtual machine that allows you to run applications in an isolated environment. However, I will not cover this in great detail.

Reactions: GeneraI
LV

steelixlopez

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,123©
Cash
0$

Hello Dear Reader!:pepeteddy::simp:
‼️Attention‼️ If you are a security GURU, you will not learn anything new, this post designed for Newbie

I've noticed that many members are still unsure about how to use cracked or untrusted software safely. So, I have decided to try to write a detailed, step-by-step guide to help some of you out. If you find any spelling errors or so, feel free to message me and I will correct them. Also, if you think I have missed any critical information, please send me a private message!

In this guide, we will go over 3 different ways of executing cracked/untrusted files without the risk of infecting your own system.
Keep on reading to find out what method works for you.

Methods we will discuss:
  1. RDPs & VPSs
  2. Virtual Machines
  3. Sandbox Environments
I want to start this guide by saying, if you can't be bothered to follow the steps below, and you don't trust a file, simply don't open it! This is the best way to protect yourself against infection. I also recommend reading tutorials on how to use websites like VirusTotal, Hybrid Analysis, and Intezer Analyze. These websites will give you an idea of how the file behaves, which can help you decide whether to run it or not.

ALL DIFFERENT METHODS EXPLAINED:
What is a VPS/RDP?
A VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a server divided into fully separate hosting environments. With a VPS, you get dedicated server space with a reserved amount of resources.
You can connect to this machine using a Remote Desktop Connection.

What is the difference between a VPS & RDP?
Nothing. VPSs (Virtual Private Servers) advertised as 'RDP' typically come pre-configured with Windows operating system and ready to use without any setup needed.

What is a Virtual Machine?
A virtual machine (VM) is a software-based emulation of a physical computer system. Virtual machines replicate the functionality of a physical machine and can run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single host computer by sharing its resources.

What is a sandbox/sandbox environment?
A sandbox is an isolated testing environment that allows you to run programs or open files without affecting the application, system, or platform on which they are executed. Sandboxie is a great program designed for the Windows operating system for protecting the computer from any malicious program and preventing them from making changes to the system files. The application allows the user to run programs like browser, PDF, Word, Excel, or any other application in a Sandbox environment.
Sandboxie-Plus is a fork of Sandboxie designed to address various problems as well as adding improved functionality. This software allows you to run an installed application or install one without making any actual Windows Installation changes based on the Sandbox isolation principle.

RDPs & VPSs (paid):

There isn't much to say about these two options as they speak for themselves. Simply pick your preferred RDP/VPS provider, select the appropriate amount of resources for your needs, and place your order. Depending on the provider, your RDP details will be sent to your email or can be found in the client area of your provider's website. Once you receive your details, open the Remote Desktop Connection application (WIN + R - mstsc.exe - ENTER), enter your details, and connect to your RDP. If you need further assistance, most RDP providers have step-by-step guides available on their website.

When considering buying an RDP, there are a few key factors to keep in mind.
Firstly, it's important to consider what you will be using the RDP for. If you plan on installing programs that require administrator access, it's recommended to purchase an RDP with admin access. Additionally, check the provider's website for package information or FAQ to ensure that the RDP meets your requirements.
Secondly, if you plan to use the RDP for any illegal or unethical activities, such as cracking or hacking, make sure to check if the provider allows such activities or you may risk getting banned. Lastly, If you need port forwarding, make sure to ask your provider if they allow the ports to be opened before purchasing the RDP. (Or at least allow an VPN)

RDPs are an efficient and secure way to run untrusted software and applications that require a significant amount of resources. There are not many downsides to using RDPs, however, one of the main drawbacks is cost. If you don't have a budget for renting an RDP on a monthly basis, it may be better to consider alternative methods. In my opinion, another disadvantage is the difficulty of resetting the RDP back to its default state, especially if you frequently run untrusted software and risk getting infected. Some RDP providers offer this option, while others don't. It's important to check with your RDP provider or consider a virtual machine (VM) instead. I would recommend researching various RDP providers on forums and through Google before making a decision. I do not advertise.

Virtual Machines (free & paid):

Virtual machines are my preferred way of testing or executing cracked or untrusted software. Virtualization offers a quick way to deploy any operating system in a matter of minutes. It also offers quick ways to clone your machines, make snapshots and revert to default with the click of a button. As for virtual machine software, there are a few options available. The most commonly used are VMWare and VirtualBox. VirtualBox is completely free, while VMWare is a paid software. However, a quick Google search for VMWare Workstation Pro 16/17 keys should be enough. I prefer VMWare over VirtualBox as it has more features, but both options work similarly.

Sandbox Environments (free):

As for sandbox environments, you have a couple of options. The simplest one would probably be the Windows Sandbox, which is available on Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Windows 11 (Pro and Enterprise versions).
It's a lightweight virtual machine that allows you to run applications in an isolated environment. However, I will not cover this in great detail.
thanks man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.