✨HQ UNIQUE METHODS✨✅ SPREAD RATS/MALWARE ✅ ☄️ + FREE METHOD☄️ | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

✨HQ UNIQUE METHODS✨✅ SPREAD RATS/MALWARE ✅ ☄️ + FREE METHOD☄️

✨HQ UNIQUE METHODS✨✅ SPREAD RATS/MALWARE ✅ ☄️ + FREE METHOD☄️

LV

bkslechia

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,169©
Cash
0$
Today im going to be giving away one of my favorite methods.
Ive never really talked about these to anyone before on here and most of them I just have learnt from experience
with social engineering projects in the past, would appreciate any support (only if u believe its HQ)

TeenChat Spreading Technique

This utilizes a social engineering bot that I designed a while back that can hold a conversation with a victim usually a child predator
in the inbuilt chatbox on the forum depending on an array of answers and typical keyword feedback from the victim for example the user would say
"age" my program would then reply with "15" and as the questions get more complex human
intervention would be required but most of the time it was very basic conversation that my bot could understand meaning
I was able to manipulate the Victim into sending revealing info about himself automatically.

After the victim asked me for "pics" I would then tell him something along the following:

"Let me send you my google drive, I usually keep most of mine there"

I would then send a link them my google.drive phishing domain which would be a complete copy of the google drive website almost like a pixel by pixel replica.

The website would then prompt the Victim to download a file and 80% of the time those horny
fuckers would click download immediately downloading a malicious .exe and we all know the
story from there.

I might even consider selling this bot in the near future................​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.