Login:Pass - J2TEAM Cookies - Share accounts without fear of revealing passwords | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Login:Pass J2TEAM Cookies - Share accounts without fear of revealing passwords

Login:Pass J2TEAM Cookies - Share accounts without fear of revealing passwords

Simple Email:Pass Combolist all domains.
LV

Xicoderx

Threads
Awards
Credits
751©
Cash
0$

J2TEAM Cookies
is an extension I code for my brother to use but by the way upload it to the Chrome Store for everyone to use. It helps you to share your online account with others without revealing your password.

With the above purpose, you must be thinking of another popular extension, Access URL, right? So the question right now is...

Why not use the Access URL?​

- Because I don't want my cookies to be stored on some server like Access URL. J2TEAM Cookies exports cookies to files and allows you to encrypt and protect files with a password ( AES algorithm ). Only those who know the password can import and use the cookies you share.

Using J2TEAM Cookies is also quite simple and similar to Access URL, you just need to click on the extension's icon on the browser and click Export . The browser will download a file containing cookies (encrypted if you enter the password before performing the export).

Now just share this file with the people you want and they can import cookies into the browser to use your account withoutdon't know your password . It's simple right!?

Are there many extensions that help export cookies?​

- But I have not found one that allows encryption, password protection of cookies when exporting.

Video demo​

Install J2TEAM Cookies extension​

You can install this extension directly through the Chrome Store . In addition to Google Chrome, you can also use it for other browsers developed based on Chromium (eg Coc Coc, Yandex,...).

Download:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.