Keyword Research From Scratch. Unlock New SEO Opportunities | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Keyword Research From Scratch. Unlock New SEO Opportunities

Keyword Research From Scratch. Unlock New SEO Opportunities

LV

tamngongkikione

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,454©
Cash
0$
Do you want to find keywords that will take you to the first pages on Google? Are you trying to build a keyword strategy, but have no idea where to start? Would you like to take a more systematic approach to the process of keyword research? If so, this course will offer you a turnkey solution!

My name is Anton Voroniuk and I would like to teach you how to conduct in-depth keyword research step by step. I am the CEO of the internet marketing academy SkillsBooster, a co-owner of Webpromo Agency, and a digital marketer with over 15 years of experience. During this time I have learned the area inside out and have gained hands-on experience working on various SEO projects. Now I’m ready to share with you all ins and outs!

What will you learn in this course?

• After completing this course, you will know how to conduct keyword research: from brainstorming ideas to clustering and placing the semantics
  • Find out what metrics to take into account while selecting keywords
  • Get to know how to carry out the analysis of competitors’ websites
  • Learn how to use automatic tools such as Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs Keyword Explorer to generate more relevant keywords
  • Understand how to group keywords and work with them further
Get the hang of the keyword research right away!

Link download: https://mega.nz/folder/yJE1HawA#jU0x9yBqKpnucN0ppO3fNQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.