Lean ML: Beginner's Guide to Machine Learning with Python | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Lean ML: Beginner's Guide to Machine Learning with Python

Lean ML: Beginner's Guide to Machine Learning with Python

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,050©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 1h 35m ) | Size: 562 MB
The easiest way to learn machine learning without going back to college.
What you'll learn:
Essential machine learning theory
Must know pros and cons of common ML algorithms
Learn how to obtain free datasets on any topic
Code your first prediction model in Python
Requirements:
None
Description:
Don't know where to begin with machine learning? Getting lost in complex equations and dense theory?Master the fundamentals of machine learning with ease! Whether you're coming from a background in mobile and web development, business analysis, engineering, or a university student, your journey into this exciting and complex field starts with learning the fundamentals.In this online video course, I will teach you the basics of machine learning. I'll walk you through the fundamental concepts, algorithms, and terms without overwhelming you in advanced math and lines and lines of code.After completing this online course you can confidently go on to more complex learning resources on other learning platforms or maybe a general understanding of machine learning is enough to satisfy your needs for now. I'll also provide recommendations for further learning resources at the end of the course.Class requirementsThis online class has no requirements and while we will use the programming language Python as part of our code exercises, you do not need a background in coding to complete the project or the content covered in this course. Some knowledge of coding, however, would be beneficial to your understanding of later sections.See you in the first video!
Who this course is for:
Beginners and anyone curious about machine learning and AI

LV

sam234

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,776©
Cash
0$
View attachment 175446
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 1h 35m ) | Size: 562 MB
The easiest way to learn machine learning without going back to college.
What you'll learn:
Essential machine learning theory
Must know pros and cons of common ML algorithms
Learn how to obtain free datasets on any topic
Code your first prediction model in Python
Requirements:
None
Description:
Don't know where to begin with machine learning? Getting lost in complex equations and dense theory?Master the fundamentals of machine learning with ease! Whether you're coming from a background in mobile and web development, business analysis, engineering, or a university student, your journey into this exciting and complex field starts with learning the fundamentals.In this online video course, I will teach you the basics of machine learning. I'll walk you through the fundamental concepts, algorithms, and terms without overwhelming you in advanced math and lines and lines of code.After completing this online course you can confidently go on to more complex learning resources on other learning platforms or maybe a general understanding of machine learning is enough to satisfy your needs for now. I'll also provide recommendations for further learning resources at the end of the course.Class requirementsThis online class has no requirements and while we will use the programming language Python as part of our code exercises, you do not need a background in coding to complete the project or the content covered in this course. Some knowledge of coding, however, would be beneficial to your understanding of later sections.See you in the first video!
Who this course is for:
Beginners and anyone curious about machine learning and AI
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.