Learn Excel in 50 Minutes with Chatgpt | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Learn Excel in 50 Minutes with Chatgpt

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,908©
Cash
0$

Free Download Learn Excel in 50 Minutes with Chatgpt
Published 7/2023
Created by Matthew Williams
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 11 Lectures ( 50m ) | Size: 643 MB

4.8 Star Teacher with 1,163 Students | Learn Excel in Minutes not Days | Chatgpt to Learn any Formula
What you'll learn
You will learn the basics functions of Excel.
You will learn how to install Chatgpt in Excel.
You will learn how to use Chatgpt to create Excel Formulas.
You will learn how to use Chatgpt to Teach you anything about Excel.
Requirements
This is a beginner class, so there are no prerequisites. You do need access to a computer with office 360 with excel. This course is intended only for the latest version of excel. Lastly bring an excitement to learn and improve your knowledge.
Description
What you will learn in this course:Basics of Excel. You will learn the layout and all of the basic functions and information in excel. How to put Chatgpt into excel. You will learn how to add Chatgpt to excel so that you can prompt it from your spreadsheet. How to generate formulas. You will learn how to generate any formula with a brief description of the formula. How to insert Chatgpt answers into excel. You will learn how to insert your Chatgpt answers directly into excel. This will also allow you to analyze excel spreadsheets such as data or financial information. Why you should take this course:1. You will learn excel fast. Instead of taking hours, days or weeks to learn excel. Learn the basics and how to create formulas in just 51 minutes. You will be given all of the tools to answer questions that you have and generate Chatgpt prompts inside of excel. 2. Personalized coaching. I am here to help you. If you get stuck or need additional help or suggestions for your use-case, I am here to provide support. 3. Updated information. I will continue to update and improve this class overtime as the technology evolves and improves. Why you should trust me:1. I have taught for 8 years as a high school physics teacher. Since my background is teaching, I have a better understanding of how to make sure that students succeed in their studies than other teachers coming from a different background. 2. I have extensive experience with excel in physics using it to model and explain a wide variety of situations from pendulums, to rocket science, or to kinematics.3. I want to help you. I want to make sure that you achieve your excel goals, and am here waiting to help you when you get stuck or have a problem.
Who this course is for
This course is for an Excel beginner who wants to learn to use excel in minutes not hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips