Learn To Play Mahjong | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Learn To Play Mahjong

Learn To Play Mahjong

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,172©
Cash
0$
µ
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.81 GB | Duration: 3h 57m
Basics through to some advanced play

What you'll learn
Learn how to play the Hong Kong style of mahjong
Get an introduction to mahjong
Learn how to play and practice an online version of mahjong
Learn the rules, game play, how to score
Learn different mahjong hands from basic to advanced

Requirements
No prerequisites or familiarity with mahjong required

Description
Mahjong is an international game. It is played by more than 30 countries and has many variations. It is played in person and also online. The game is very enjoyable with people playing it for decades. This course helps you understand the game, how to play it, and starts you on the path to playing mahjong!Learn about the mahjong tiles, hands, how to play, score, and learn basic through advanced hands. This course is focused on the Hong Kong style of play. This style is often the first approach to mahjong players take. They then branch out to other styles when they want to expand their knowledge and experience.The course teaches you how to play online and in person mahjong. I use videos showing my online game play from MahjongTime as my instruction tool. This platform is great to show my hands clearly while I discuss what I am doing. I have an unique approach to building hands. I show both a grouping method to help you construct your hand as well as stacking components in addition to set hands. These are terms I use to teach mahjong so it is easier to understand. Players with little familiarity with the game learn how to identify tiles quickly and how to build strong hands even as a beginner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.