Learning To Invest & Trade The "Right Way" With "The Ticker" | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Learning To Invest & Trade The "Right Way" With "The Ticker"

Learning To Invest & Trade The "Right Way" With "The Ticker"

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,050Ā©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.73 GB | Duration: 0h 50m
Learn How To Invest & Trade From Experience

What you'll learn
The Ticker EDU starts with a critical aspect too many investors and traders take for granted, understanding "Investing and Trading Psychology", it's important.
New and experienced investors and traders compromise our learning audience. They all come to "The Ticker EDU" to learn how to invest and trade the "right way".
Day, scalp and swing traders investigate our rules and how we do what we do. Position / hedge traders enhance all investing and trading skills the "right way".
Investors and traders looking for a reference guide can count on our accurate and concise definitions of the securities industry and flock to "The Ticker EDU".
This is the first of eight courses taking "investors or traders" to new heights and become the "best damn investors and traders" they can possibly be today.

Requirements
It's always best to have some prior experience when undertaking a somewhat "new" task or different manner of handling an "already learned" task. You'll have complete access to all of the tools offered by "The Ticker EDU" from my book, "The Ticker's Bible" to Substack, from LinkedIn to courses offered here at Udemy. Whether you are "new" to the industry or an "experienced" investor or trader looking for the "right way" to invest or trade, an across-the-board strategy is advised and supplied here without question or direct obligation.

Description
My name is David Zimmer. My Dad became a broker when I was 13, the rest is history. With 55+ years of hands-on experience thereā€™s little I have not been exposed to in the securities industry. From trading to hedging, investment management to regulatory enforcement, running my own broker / dealer to developing new products, thereā€™s little I have not done. From E.F. Hutton to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, to being a market maker and much more, Iā€™ve been involved in every facet of the securities industry and loved every minute of it. Now itā€™s time for me to give back to you, to make you the ā€œbest damn investor or traderā€ you can be.Learning how to become the ā€œbest damn investor or traderā€ you can be takes time. The process is a marathon, not a sprint. Iā€™ll be beside you as you travel your pathway to greatness. No question is unimportant, and no question goes unanswered. Just like me, youā€™ll learn something new every day of your life. I do and trust you will as well.So welcome aboard. In addition to these Udemy courses I offer ā€œThe Tickerā€™s Bibleā€. Itā€™s the first in a series of five books. I also offer a free and ā€œpaidā€ newsletter on Substack, one-on-one online sessions, and a regular LinkedIn presence. There is little I canā€™t teach. I believe thereā€™s a right way to learn how to invest and trade. I want to turn you into the ā€œbest damn investor or traderā€ you can be. Remember learning how to invest and trade is a marathon, not a sprint.Welcome to one of the most important journeys youā€™ll ever take. If you have additional questions, just ask.

Reactions: hrik990
LV

hrik990

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,588Ā©
Cash
0$
View attachment 174279

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.73 GB | Duration: 0h 50m
Learn How To Invest & Trade From Experience

What you'll learn
The Ticker EDU starts with a critical aspect too many investors and traders take for granted, understanding "Investing and Trading Psychology", it's important.
New and experienced investors and traders compromise our learning audience. They all come to "The Ticker EDU" to learn how to invest and trade the "right way".
Day, scalp and swing traders investigate our rules and how we do what we do. Position / hedge traders enhance all investing and trading skills the "right way".
Investors and traders looking for a reference guide can count on our accurate and concise definitions of the securities industry and flock to "The Ticker EDU".
This is the first of eight courses taking "investors or traders" to new heights and become the "best damn investors and traders" they can possibly be today.

Requirements
It's always best to have some prior experience when undertaking a somewhat "new" task or different manner of handling an "already learned" task. You'll have complete access to all of the tools offered by "The Ticker EDU" from my book, "The Ticker's Bible" to Substack, from LinkedIn to courses offered here at Udemy. Whether you are "new" to the industry or an "experienced" investor or trader looking for the "right way" to invest or trade, an across-the-board strategy is advised and supplied here without question or direct obligation.

Description
My name is David Zimmer. My Dad became a broker when I was 13, the rest is history. With 55+ years of hands-on experience thereā€™s little I have not been exposed to in the securities industry. From trading to hedging, investment management to regulatory enforcement, running my own broker / dealer to developing new products, thereā€™s little I have not done. From E.F. Hutton to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, to being a market maker and much more, Iā€™ve been involved in every facet of the securities industry and loved every minute of it. Now itā€™s time for me to give back to you, to make you the ā€œbest damn investor or traderā€ you can be.Learning how to become the ā€œbest damn investor or traderā€ you can be takes time. The process is a marathon, not a sprint. Iā€™ll be beside you as you travel your pathway to greatness. No question is unimportant, and no question goes unanswered. Just like me, youā€™ll learn something new every day of your life. I do and trust you will as well.So welcome aboard. In addition to these Udemy courses I offer ā€œThe Tickerā€™s Bibleā€. Itā€™s the first in a series of five books. I also offer a free and ā€œpaidā€ newsletter on Substack, one-on-one online sessions, and a regular LinkedIn presence. There is little I canā€™t teach. I believe thereā€™s a right way to learn how to invest and trade. I want to turn you into the ā€œbest damn investor or traderā€ you can be. Remember learning how to invest and trade is a marathon, not a sprint.Welcome to one of the most important journeys youā€™ll ever take. If you have additional questions, just ask.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
good brh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom