Method/Tut - Looking for Blackmail help. Will share existing wins and bm'ed wins. | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Looking for Blackmail help. Will share existing wins and bm'ed wins.

Method/Tut Looking for Blackmail help. Will share existing wins and bm'ed wins.

LV

noakirel

Threads
Awards
Credits
222©
Cash
0$

Hello!

Just to briefly introduce myself - I am private, solo Snapchat hacker with a huge collection of self obtained nudes amassing TB's and previously an iCloud ripper (from 2015-2018) before Apple decided to brute-force 2FA onto 95% of all iCloud accounts. I've had experience with phishing 1000s of email accounts via Hotmail/Gmail/Yahoo and all the other major email service providers, with the sole purpose of obtaining their Snapchat/Instagram/FB accounts, and impersonating the account holder to phish even more email accounts, creating a never ending supply of email accounts.

I have extensive knowledge on social engineering, and once having access to an email account, knowing how to hijack Instagram and Facebook accounts without the original account holder being able to reset their password or recover their account etc.

I have a few victims that I am especially interested in - have obtained wins from, that I would like to attempt to blackmail to obtain more nudes. Attached below is an example of the content that I already have of the girl that I want to bm.

https://ibb.co/album/3fQZpK <- I have about 4-5 GB of full nudes/videos and a sextape of her. This is just a very small sample, to give an idea of the content that I have. Know all socials. Have whatsapp number.

https://ibb.co/album/MxqwGq <-10/10 girl 5K photos/vids ripped from Snapchat with full nudes/sucking her own boobs video that I really need to get more content of. I have her number/postcode/full dox. Know workplace/home address/ have her number all socials.

If there's anyone of you that is interested in working with me, and has experience with successful bm'ing for more wins, please get in touch with me, drop me a private message or reply to this post and I'll share you existing wins if successful, and of course any bm'ed wins that comes hand in hand with us working together to bm them.

To build some trust, I will need to have some proof of you having experience and success with bming. You'll preferably need to be mature and friendly, and have good social engineering skills. Just get in touch. Message on discord: noakirel#9067

Thanks.

Link:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom