Mass Brute XMLRPC GUI C# | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Mass Brute XMLRPC GUI C#

Mass Brute XMLRPC GUI C#

LV

pingskill

Threads
Awards
Credits
700©
Cash
0$
The tools are clean and very stable. UI lightweight
Powerful tools made in C# at a breakneck speed with smart thread. Also, why do I say that is the best tool?
because it looks like a similar XMLRPC brute, but it's perfect for grabbing the result of wp-login and making it easy to work for you. It's brute wp-login.php with dictionary password included and generates itself a password with information about the target.
WPBuster has many good features for you, as you can see in the image and as I have told you above.
Wpbuster 4
Link:

Reactions: Mego
LV

alican

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,580©
Cash
0$

Powerful tools made in C# at a breakneck speed with smart thread. Also, why do I say that is the best tool?
because it looks like a similar XMLRPC brute, but it's perfect for grabbing the result of wp-login and making it easy to work for you. It's brute wp-login.php with dictionary password included and generates itself a password with information about the target.
WPBuster has many good features for you, as you can see in the image and as I have told you above.
Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
tryy bro

LV

westgirl

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,614©
Cash
0$

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips