Checker - Script/Site - SMTP - Mess SMTP Checker *FREE* | Tools/Bots/Validators | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Checker Script/Site SMTP Mess SMTP Checker *FREE* | AUTO-REPOST-BY-CRAXPRO

Checker Script/Site SMTP Mess SMTP Checker *FREE* | AUTO-REPOST-BY-CRAXPRO

LV

BUNNYx

Threads
Awards
Credits
468©
Cash
0$
Link: Download from UPLOAD.EE
Password : 123

Checker Mess of SMTPs if valide with : Mess-SMTP-Checker-main

1679075230361-png.49433

Join us : SpammersHub Channel

Last edited:
  • Worked
Reactions: fognayerku, good.seller12, maxo883 and 3 others
LV

RICKAE

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,487©
Cash
0$
View attachment 53603
! Leaking it for free since i won't be able to be there for the launch and i don't fucking care how much money do my partners lose !

🧠 SimSwapOTP | Features 🧠

📃 Below is of some of our features as well as definitions to help understand the meaning of each one. We are constantly providing updates and adding new features so make sure to check back here often!

⚙️ MODES: Banks, Payment Services, Mobile Authenticators, Emails, Crypto Exchanges, Social Medias, Shopping and many more!

📞 Custom Spoof - This allows users to set the callerid as ANY number they would like, this is great for bypassing 2FA as it makes it look like the call is coming from a trusted source.

🗣 Custom Voices - Ability to set the voice for your calls with over 450+ options.

🌍 Custom Languages - Ability to set the language for your calls with over 450+ options.

🚫 Invalid Code Prevention - Prevents victims from inputting obvious invalid codes (2 Digits) automatically prompting them to re-enter the correct code.

✅ Accept / Deny - Allows users to interact with the target and decide whether the code provided is valid as well as obtain multiple codes per call.

🔔 Notify Target (Beta) - This a 1 of a kind feature never seen before, this allows users to send a spoofed SMS to the targets devices letting them know they missed your call increasing hit rates tremendously!

📜 Custom Scripts - Ability to create custom scripts with up to 3 interaction prompts allowing users to capture up to 3 OTP in one call while making the bot say exactly what you want.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks sm

Reactions: Bando Osama
LV

CariWizzzz

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,036©
Cash
0$
View attachment 53603
! Leaking it for free since i won't be able to be there for the launch and i don't fucking care how much money do my partners lose !

📃 Below is of some of our features as well as definitions to help understand the meaning of each one. We are constantly providing updates and adding new features so make sure to check back here often!

⚙️ MODES: Banks, Payment Services, Mobile Authenticators, Emails, Crypto Exchanges, Social Medias, Shopping and many more!

📞 Custom Spoof - This allows users to set the callerid as ANY number they would like, this is great for bypassing 2FA as it makes it look like the call is coming from a trusted source.

🗣 Custom Voices - Ability to set the voice for your calls with over 450+ options.

🌍 Custom Languages - Ability to set the language for your calls with over 450+ options.

🚫 Invalid Code Prevention - Prevents victims from inputting obvious invalid codes (2 Digits) automatically prompting them to re-enter the correct code.

✅ Accept / Deny - Allows users to interact with the target and decide whether the code provided is valid as well as obtain multiple codes per call.

🔔 Notify Target (Beta) - This a 1 of a kind feature never seen before, this allows users to send a spoofed SMS to the targets devices letting them know they missed your call increasing hit rates tremendously!

📜 Custom Scripts - Ability to create custom scripts with up to 3 interaction prompts allowing users to capture up to 3 OTP in one call while making the bot say exactly what you want.
cfncncncnv

LV

Bobbytheking

Threads
Awards
Credits
749©
Cash
0$
View attachment 53603

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.