Mysticism 101 | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Mysticism 101

Mysticism 101

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,050©
Cash
0$
3nPsMYbAwUWQ80FOgvYll12G6aWxBljf

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.68 GB | Duration: 2h 57m
Step into your mystical gifts to become more spiritually connected and purposeful in your life.

What you'll learn
Learn about mysticism and key research and science supporting mystical experience.
Learn how to identify and use mystical experiences in your life.
Learn how to interpret mystical experiences using a Spiritual States Map as a guide.
Learn how to integrate mystical experiences using the 4 Spiritual States to grow your mystical capacities.
Develop a mystical practice that you can use to grow your mystical awareness.

Requirements
Be open to the mystical messages that are already guiding you.
Bring a curiosity about mystical experiences and how you can engage mystical experiences in your life.

Description
Mysticism 101 is a 4 module mini-course where you will learn how to become a real-life mystic, grow your mystical gifts, and apply them to your lifeIn this Mini-Course, Annie and Annmarie support you to:Use the doorway of your Primary Spiritual State to connect to your intuitive, mystical Abilities.Open to the Unseen Realms using your Primary Spiritual State.Receive and use spiritual messages to face life’s challenges and answer life’s questions.What Will You Get From this Mini-Course?You will get direct access through your Primary Spiritual State to the Mystical gifts that already exist within you. You will learn how to:Connect to an inner wisdom source that you can tap into to face life’s challenges.Get answers to life’s questions by developing mystical intuitive knowing skills.Connect to the unseen realms of Subtle energy, Nature, and the Mystical world of Spirit Guides, Angels, Ancestors, and Animals.Take your first step into the mystical abilities that are already within you.How Will This Benefit You?You will increase your direct connection to unseen information sources that are available to you.You will begin developing your mystical, intuitive knowing skills—what we call your 2nd senses—to access information beyond your mind.You will learn that you have mystical abilities that connect you through your Primary Spiritual State to Ancestors, Angels, Spirit Guides, and Animals.What are others saying about Annie and Annmarie's guidance?"I knew a lot already about mindfulness and meditation, but it wasn’t teaching me how to connect compassionately without burden.[Through Annie and Annemarie’s teachings] I learned some foundational spiritual steps to take that taught me how to remain connected with others and maintain my own inner sacred space. The results were amazing."-Deborah"...the Common Awakening processes have taught me a way to come home—to myself, to others, to the essence of what is—in a simple yet profound way"- Jill"I have more of a direct connection to Spirit/God/higher consciousness where I can get answers to my deeper questions for myself" - Cindy

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Course Overview

Section 2: Overview of Mysticism

Lecture 2 Overview of Mysticism

Section 3: Mystical Experiences and the 4 Spiritual States

Lecture 3 Mystical Experiences and the 4 Spiritual States

Section 4: Interpreting Mystical Experiences Using the 4 Spiritual States

Lecture 4 Interpreting Mystical Experiences Using the 4 Spiritual States

Section 5: Practicing Mystical Experiences Using the 4 Spiritual States

Lecture 5 Practice Mystical Experiences Using the 4 Spiritual States

Section 6: Conclusion

Lecture 6 Thank You and Next Steps

Section 7: Additional Material #1 –15 Tips to Develop Your Mystical 2nd Senses E-Book

Lecture 7 Mystical Skills E-Book

Section 8: Additional Material #2 –Basic Intuitive Skill Development

Lecture 8 Basic Intuitive Skill Development

Section 9: Additional Material #3– What are the Mystical, Subtle and Natural Realms?

Lecture 9 What are the Mystical, Subtle and Natural Realms?

Section 10: Bonus Lecture

Lecture 10 Bonus Lecture

For those who are curious to learn more about mysticism and how to use mystical awareness.,For those who are looking for a model to help them take their first steps into opening their mystical connection.,Seekers who have had mystical experiences and want to know how to use this connection in their life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.