Narpath - Advanced Mind Reading Course Download For Free | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Narpath - Advanced Mind Reading Course Download For Free

Narpath - Advanced Mind Reading Course Download For Free

LV

DavidFayez

Threads
Awards
Credits
965©
Cash
0$
WHAT WILL I LEARN?

OVER 10,000 MENTALISTS & MIND READERS - INCLUDING PROFESSIONALS AND EVEN STREET PERFORMERS - HAVE BEEN USING THESE INDUSTRY TRADE SECRETS THROUGHOUT THEIR CAREER

THE STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORKS YOU’RE ABOUT TO LEARN ARE SO ADVANCED THAT I HAD TO BREAK IT DOWN INTO 5 PARTS

PART 1
Learn the core principle that form as the foundation for all advanced Mentalism routines like the Power of 9, every mentalists favourite number and Equivoque- An ingenious verbal method to seamlessly force anything onto your spectators. Look like an NLP guru!

PART 2
8 polished tried and tested routines- Like Mindreading Psychometry , which will leave your spectators feel like you are not from this planet! The Red & Black Routine , my personal favourite that I use as Climax for all my shows!(All you need is a deck of Cards)

PART 3
16 Plug and Play frameworks that you can use to develop your own mentalism routine

PART 4
Special Curated techniques that you can perform over Zoom and all online platforms

PART 5
The most important trait a mentalist must have - Character Development Mentalism is all about character and charisma in this part Narpath offers a complete masterclass on character development with real-life examples and anecdotes

BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE!
You’ll be getting access to over 9 Hours of Professional Content worth Rs 20,000

Insider Access To 8 Field-Tested Mentalism Routines worth Rs 80,000

Detailed Section on Character Development worth Rs 10,000

15+ Proven Mind Reading Routines worth Rs 30,000

Access to an active Mind Reading Community worth Rs 10,000

SALES PAGE

DOWNLOAD LINK

RAR password: XDJ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips