Need Suggestions From You Guys | Giveaways | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Need Suggestions From You Guys

Need Suggestions From You Guys

LV

Craxor

Staff member
Staff
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
10,481©
Cash
0$
Hey folks, yeah we know it's been a while talking to you guys.. Our forum is reaching heights because of the time and efforts you guys give to this forum. Thanks for your contribution.

So, We are here to ask you for some suggestions or anything you want to ask from us like about..,

Forum policies,

Pro membership,

Moderators / owner,

Credit / Cash,

Content,

OR

Any feature you want us to add,

You can tell us straight forward by replying on this thread. We will definitely look after to your suggestion / problem. This will create a little interaction with you and also helps us to grow more.

MUST GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS

HAPPY CRACKING

Reactions: samnicolas21
LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
161,670©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
Not a suggestion but..
Definitely the best forum I've ever visited on.. you guys are GOAT. great work. Keep it up guys.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We will make this forum more better and good for everyone

LV

3N1GM4

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,001©
Cash
6$
I echo the thought of @shapads for outright ban on members who spread malwares and viruses brazenly simply because they know it is overlooked by admin. Countless times I have encountered such dangerous files having stealers and botnets and RATs embedded to files and this is harmful to our community and unsuspecting and trusting members down the stream. This should be the first on the admin's line of action.

Members should on their part ensure to post high quality posts with images as this will make the board cute.

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
161,670©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
I echo the thought of @shapads for outright ban on members who spread malwares and viruses brazenly simply because they know it is overlooked by admin. Countless times I have encountered such dangerous files having stealers and botnets and RATs embedded to files and this is harmful to our community and unsuspecting and trusting members down the stream. This should be the first on the admin's line of action.

Members should on their part ensure to post high quality posts with images as this will make the board cute.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. My team will look into this issue

LV

Amirxx60

Threads
Awards
Credits
16,642©
Cash
0$
Hey folks, yeah we know it's been a while talking to you guys.. Our forum is reaching heights because of the time and efforts you guys give to this forum. Thanks for your contribution.

So, We are here to ask you for some suggestions or anything you want to ask from us like about..,

Forum policies,

Pro membership,

Moderators / owner,

Credit / Cash,

Content,

OR

You can tell us straight forward by replying on this thread. We will definitely look after to your suggestion / problem. This will create a little interaction with you and also helps us to grow more.

HAPPY CRACKING
It's great, my friend

Reactions: Thanos Crax
LV

Scorpion07

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,220©
Cash
26$
Add market place to sell shells, scam pages, RDPs, ...... Like olux and accept sellers we are big community so its good idea , i need to be a support in this market if thanos do it :) i give you this idea . Add more moderators check if the softwares backdoored . Add weekly gifts for random mumbers or if they complete a survey .... . fix The withdraw problem i ask to withdraw this is more than 8 months but i don't get anything i ask in more than 3 message to forum admin .
i wish my suggestion is helpful 💎

Reactions: threebiko, Ratt_Pak and Thanos Crax
LV

Sxcreetw

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,815©
Cash
0$

Forum policies,

Pro membership,

Moderators / owner,

Credit / Cash,

Content,

OR

HAPPY CRACKING
spamming tools bro ( scampages letters/SMS n Mail sender/shell ..... ) we'll be thankful

LV

Ratt_Pak

Threads
Awards
Credits
12,218©
Cash
0$
Mr Thanos Crax can post some valid cc and also make comments on whats hot and whats not..... and banned members who upload malware.. a fee for all new members

LV

jaxjax

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,070©
Cash
0$
provide us a with virtual machine software where we can preinstall tools to check for malware before installing on main workspace, also we need BANK LOGS already spammed, with login and email access and also with only account number and rn I know a lot of people that i can refer here if only y

LV

Khaled 12

Threads
Credits
260©
Cash
0$

Forum policies,

Pro membership,

Moderators / owner,

Credit / Cash,

Content,

OR

HAPPY CRACKING
Thank you

LV

Tobi

Best CraxPro Staff
Staff member
Threads
Awards
Credits
30,313©
Cash
0$
We need more section in the site

LV

plug_og

Threads
Credits
510©
Cash
0$
The only problem I have with the forum is the rats and backdoors. Love everything else about the forum.

LV

syncx

Threads
Credits
542©
Cash
0$
Question, Why is it that cc checkers here are exe files? Shouldn't it be a script files? like api?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.