Gaming - No Man's Sky + Rainbow Six Siege + Shadow of War +50 GAMES – Steam account | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Gaming No Man's Sky + Rainbow Six Siege + Shadow of War +50 GAMES – Steam account

Gaming No Man's Sky + Rainbow Six Siege + Shadow of War +50 GAMES – Steam account

LV

GeneraI

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,048©
Cash
0$
Yo
Here is another steam account with a lot of Amazing games on it (I tested it, and it's 100% working)
Pic ↓↓

Screenshot 3 1

(BTW this is my collection, you find all games in library)​

Please follow these rules :

1. Disable steam cloud (to keep your save) here is how :
From the Steam client Settings window, navigate to the Cloud tab. Disable "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization…" using the toggle next to it.

Screenshot 1

2. Disable remote play (to keep yourself safe from others) here is how :
From the Steam client Settings window, navigate to the Remote play tab. Disable "Enable Remote play…" using the toggle next to.

Screenshot 2

3. After downloading the game, lunch it first, then close it and please go offline.
When offline you will keep the account forever even if the password has changed or the account got close, it will still work as long you don't go online

Note : if you want to switch between accounts, you can use tools like "TcNo account switcher"⇽ recommended or "Steam Account Manager by rex706"​

Account :

LIKE & FOLLOW FOR MORE ACCOUNTS

Reactions: Nyzuro, Balalaika, Overtaker and 2 others
LV

orico11

Threads
Awards
Credits
19,440©
Cash
0$
Yo
Here is another steam account with a lot of Amazing games on it (I tested it, and it's 100% working)
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

From the Steam client Settings window, navigate to the Cloud tab. Disable "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization…" using the toggle next to it.

View attachment 54253

From the Steam client Settings window, navigate to the Remote play tab. Disable "Enable Remote play…" using the toggle next to.

View attachment 54254

3. After downloading the game, lunch it first, then close it and please go offline.
When offline you will keep the account forever even if the password has changed or the account got close, it will still work as long you don't go online

Note : if you want to switch between accounts, you can use tools like "TcNo account switcher"⇽ recommended or "Steam Account Manager by rex706"​

Account :

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

thanks

LV

ARATAXS

Threads
Awards
Credits
22,521©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

Tyyy bro

LV

jovanhack

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,481©
Cash
0$
asd
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

dsaasdsaddas

LV

PresidentedeNicaragu

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,265©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

Thanks

LV

fisooooo

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,357©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

thank uuuu

LV

ayoubsalem

Threads
Awards
Credits
7,946©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

Thanks

LV

josmo355

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,071©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

tyyyyyyy

LV

ederadrew

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,724©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

Wujsjsj

LV

szbytb

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,475©
Cash
0$
t
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

yyyyyyy

LV

cFay

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,909©
Cash
0$
Yo
Pic ↓↓

View attachment 54255

View attachment 54253

View attachment 54254

Account :

Show me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom