On-Page Seo Optimize Blog Post Using Free Tool Rank #1 | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

On-Page Seo Optimize Blog Post Using Free Tool Rank #1

On-Page Seo Optimize Blog Post Using Free Tool Rank #1

LV

marklester820

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,614©
Cash
0$
17 Steps To Complete On-Page SEO Training To Rank Blog Post On #1 Using Free Tool

What you’ll learn
On-Page SEO Step-by-Step Process.
It’s Can Be Use By Both Blogger & WordPress Users.
Tool Has Scoring System to Track Your SEO.
Prstha Tool Can Be Used On Both After & Before Writing Blog Post.
You Will Learn Systematic Process Of Writing Of Blog Post Which Helps In Ranking In Google.
You Will Learn New Tool.

Requirements
One Who Has Blog or Website Already Setup.

Description
This course is about Optimizing Blog Post {On-Page SEO}We are going to do On-Page SEO Using Free Tool.It’s Totally Free of cost anyone can use it.No Signup Required.No Monthly/Yearly Subscription Required.The tool is Open For Everyone. There are 17 Steps You need to follow.There are Some questions I want to clear.What This Course is About?This course is about optimizing your blog posts to rank #1 on Google, Bing, Baidu…How This Course Can Help You?There are few simple steps you need to follow.In this course, I’ve explained everything with live real-world practical examples.This Course Help You achieve to get on the top page of Google. Who is this Course For?This course is for everyone Bner to Expert.Those who are new to Blogging Industry or want to know in-depth about On-Page SEO.Who I am to Tech this course?Hey guys I’m Sagar Founder of Tech Error Report.As a Bner, I’ve struggled a lot without any proper guidance in the blogging industry as years passed I’ve gained experience using that experience I built a Tool to guide a bner on the proper path of blogging. My Tool help to do proper On-Page SEO On your Blog Post.If I want I could keep it commercially on a subscription base. As a bner Blogger, I’ve struggled a lot keeping in that mind I built the tool and provided it for Free of Cost I left it open public to Use for free.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 About Me
Lecture 3 About Prstha Tool
Section 2: Starting Of Tool
Lecture 4 Adding Title In The Tool
Lecture 5 Keyword In Title
Lecture 6 Front Keyword
Lecture 7 Number In Title
Lecture 8 Power Word
Lecture 9 Positive & Negative Words
Lecture 10 Focused URL
Lecture 11 SHO(P) Technique
Lecture 12 Focused Sub-Header
Lecture 13 Media
Lecture 14 Linking
Lecture 15 Blog Post Length
Lecture 16 Inbox Yourself
Lecture 17 Very Final

LINK:

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

EngMahmoud86

Threads
Awards
Credits
675©
Cash
0$
17 Steps To Complete On-Page SEO Training To Rank Blog Post On #1 Using Free Tool

What you’ll learn
On-Page SEO Step-by-Step Process.
It’s Can Be Use By Both Blogger & WordPress Users.
Tool Has Scoring System to Track Your SEO.
Prstha Tool Can Be Used On Both After & Before Writing Blog Post.
You Will Learn Systematic Process Of Writing Of Blog Post Which Helps In Ranking In Google.
You Will Learn New Tool.

Requirements
One Who Has Blog or Website Already Setup.

Description
This course is about Optimizing Blog Post {On-Page SEO}We are going to do On-Page SEO Using Free Tool.It’s Totally Free of cost anyone can use it.No Signup Required.No Monthly/Yearly Subscription Required.The tool is Open For Everyone. There are 17 Steps You need to follow.There are Some questions I want to clear.What This Course is About?This course is about optimizing your blog posts to rank #1 on Google, Bing, Baidu…How This Course Can Help You?There are few simple steps you need to follow.In this course, I’ve explained everything with live real-world practical examples.This Course Help You achieve to get on the top page of Google. Who is this Course For?This course is for everyone Bner to Expert.Those who are new to Blogging Industry or want to know in-depth about On-Page SEO.Who I am to Tech this course?Hey guys I’m Sagar Founder of Tech Error Report.As a Bner, I’ve struggled a lot without any proper guidance in the blogging industry as years passed I’ve gained experience using that experience I built a Tool to guide a bner on the proper path of blogging. My Tool help to do proper On-Page SEO On your Blog Post.If I want I could keep it commercially on a subscription base. As a bner Blogger, I’ve struggled a lot keeping in that mind I built the tool and provided it for Free of Cost I left it open public to Use for free.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 About Me
Lecture 3 About Prstha Tool
Section 2: Starting Of Tool
Lecture 4 Adding Title In The Tool
Lecture 5 Keyword In Title
Lecture 6 Front Keyword
Lecture 7 Number In Title
Lecture 8 Power Word
Lecture 9 Positive & Negative Words
Lecture 10 Focused URL
Lecture 11 SHO(P) Technique
Lecture 12 Focused Sub-Header
Lecture 13 Media
Lecture 14 Linking
Lecture 15 Blog Post Length
Lecture 16 Inbox Yourself
Lecture 17 Very Final

LINK:
Thanks man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom