Publish Profitable Low Content Books on Amazon KDP in 2024 | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Publish Profitable Low Content Books on Amazon KDP in 2024

Publish Profitable Low Content Books on Amazon KDP in 2024

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,916©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 Lectures ( 8h 44m ) | Size: 8.62 GB

Everything you Need to Become a Low Content Ninja for Book Publishing on Amazon KDP!

What you'll learn
Understand what low and no content books and the different types
Know how to find untapped niches on Amazon
Be able to uncover and harness keywords to maximize discoverability of low content books
Be able to optimize low content Amazon book pages
Know how to write compelling and converting book descriptions
Be able to put together or create amazing low content book interiors
Understand what makes a good book cover and how to make one
The importance of branding and how it can help sell more books
Low content book marketing 101
Other ways you can use your Amazon self publishing skills

Requirements
No experience needed, I will teach you everything you need.

Description
This is the ULTIMATE course in Low Content and No Content book publishing for Amazon KDP. I wish this course had been available when I started my Low Content Book self-publishing journey on Amazon KDP. (The time I would have saved would have been phenomenal!)How To Publish Profitable Low Content Books on Amazon KDP  in 2024 is a course that will teach you how to make these sorts of books and the systems required to turn KDP into a business. Whether a great passive income or a full-time income, this course has EVERYTHING you need to make your KDP journey successful. A brief overview of the course!Learn how to find profitable nichesDiscover the best ways to get Keywords and how to set them properlyNavigate the new KDP categories system and how to choose the best onesCreate book descriptions that will convert thousands of page visits into salesLearn how to build "systems" that will supply your pages with a continual stream of browsersMarketing Strategies and SecretsBuild a successful KDP business You will learn all the above and all the strategies and methods I use to run my successful KDP Business. Do not hesitate! The longer you leave it, the more time you miss out on opportunities to sell! I want to show you how you can become a KDP Ninja like me. I will see you in the course! 

Who this course is for
For anyone interested in making a great passive income from Amazon KDP

LV

imintocash

Threads
Awards
Credits
556©
Cash
0$
View attachment 160503
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 Lectures ( 8h 44m ) | Size: 8.62 GB

Everything you Need to Become a Low Content Ninja for Book Publishing on Amazon KDP!

What you'll learn
Understand what low and no content books and the different types
Know how to find untapped niches on Amazon
Be able to uncover and harness keywords to maximize discoverability of low content books
Be able to optimize low content Amazon book pages
Know how to write compelling and converting book descriptions
Be able to put together or create amazing low content book interiors
Understand what makes a good book cover and how to make one
The importance of branding and how it can help sell more books
Low content book marketing 101
Other ways you can use your Amazon self publishing skills

Requirements
No experience needed, I will teach you everything you need.

Description
This is the ULTIMATE course in Low Content and No Content book publishing for Amazon KDP. I wish this course had been available when I started my Low Content Book self-publishing journey on Amazon KDP. (The time I would have saved would have been phenomenal!)How To Publish Profitable Low Content Books on Amazon KDP  in 2024 is a course that will teach you how to make these sorts of books and the systems required to turn KDP into a business. Whether a great passive income or a full-time income, this course has EVERYTHING you need to make your KDP journey successful. A brief overview of the course!Learn how to find profitable nichesDiscover the best ways to get Keywords and how to set them properlyNavigate the new KDP categories system and how to choose the best onesCreate book descriptions that will convert thousands of page visits into salesLearn how to build "systems" that will supply your pages with a continual stream of browsersMarketing Strategies and SecretsBuild a successful KDP business You will learn all the above and all the strategies and methods I use to run my successful KDP Business. Do not hesitate! The longer you leave it, the more time you miss out on opportunities to sell! I want to show you how you can become a KDP Ninja like me. I will see you in the course! 

Who this course is for
For anyone interested in making a great passive income from Amazon KDP
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips