Python: The Professional Guide For Beginners (2024 Edition) | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Python: The Professional Guide For Beginners (2024 Edition)

Python: The Professional Guide For Beginners (2024 Edition)

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,914©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 111 Lectures ( 8h 33m ) | Size: 2.38 GB

The professional Python guide for beginners in 2024

What you'll learn:
How to use PyCharm
How to program in Python
How to build projects
Type Safety in Python
Useful shortcuts to speed up your workflow
Asynchronous programming with AsyncIO
Clean code practises
Professional techniques

Requirements:
A computer
Access to internet

Description:
Are you ready to become a true Python programmer and learn some of the most demanded skills on the market in programming for 2024?Who is this course for?This course is for anyone who wants to gain a very practical understanding of the Python language, so that you can take advantage of one of the most important tools of the century. Whether your are a beginner, or have experience with code, I will start from the very basics, and build up to the most important and advanced aspects of the Python programming language. Why should you pick this course and not the others?There are thousands of Python courses on the internet, so why should you pick this one? Well, to put it simply, I believe that I teach programming concepts in a far more effective way than a majority of the courses on the Internet. I make sure to only teach what's essential and needed, so that you don't waste time with code that you will never see or use in your entire career. I'm a self-taught professional and will teach you how you can be the same!30 Day Money-Back GuaranteeDuring the first 30 days of this course you can opt in to get your money back. Whether it's because you feel that this course is not right for you, or changed your mind about learning Python, you can easily request a refund which will be handled kindly by Udemy.

Who this course is for:
Beginner Python developers who want to master the fundamentals of Python so they can start using it in the real world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips