Reiki Level I, Level II, and Reiki Master Teacher | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Reiki Level I, Level II, and Reiki Master Teacher

Reiki Level I, Level II, and Reiki Master Teacher

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,050©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 6m | Size: 1 GB
Self treatment, Practitioner, and Master Teacher

What you'll learn
Reiki Level I
Reiki Level II
Reiki for Self Treatment
Reiki Master Teacher
Reiki for Treatment of Others
Reiki Practitioner Training

Requirements

No prior Reiki experience or knowledge required.

Description
Unlock the potential of Reiki with our comprehensive course. Our program provides individuals with the skills necessary to administer Reiki treatments for personal well-being, as well as for their loved ones, plants, and animals. Upon completion, one can become a Reiki master teacher practitioner, qualified to work with clients professionally and establish a career in the wellness industry. Whether you're seeking personal or professional development, this course provides the essential knowledge to embark on a fulfilling Reiki journey.

Originating in Japan, Reiki is an energetic healing system that addresses the body, mind, and emotions. It's a complementary therapy that has been proven by scientists to be more effective than a placebo for pain relief. Reiki is also beneficial in healing past traumas, aligning the present, and influencing a positive and fulfilling future. Reiki is a holistic practice that involves working with the Chakra and Meridian systems to promote health and overall well-being.

Energy healing is a holistic approach that leverages the body's natural energy to facilitate healing and enhance equilibrium. Reiki, in particular, can be advantageous to professionals in diverse fields, including nursing, esthetics, massage therapy, chiropractic care, herbalism, and yoga instruction, as well as any other wellness or holistic practices. Sign up for our class to expand your skillset.

Who this course is for
Beginning Reiki Practitioners
Self Healing with Reiki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.