[Release] AI Accurate aimbot and trigger bot | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

[Release] AI Accurate aimbot and trigger bot

[Release] AI Accurate aimbot and trigger bot

LV

sirko

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,006©
Cash
0$
Hello, Here is a Neural network/AI aimbot using YoloV5.

It can be very accurate and strong if you configure it correctly

How to get started:
1. Download the folder and extract it
2. This project uses Logitech GHUB to move the mouse so you must downgrade GHUB to a version that is compatible with the aimbot. You will need to find a download for the installer for GHUB version 2021.11. You can find this on websites like filehippo or using the wayback machine on Logitech's download page
3. Run start.exe and enjoy!

To configure the aimbot, edit the values inside onnxLN.ini, there is instructions and explanations in the file.

Here is a demo:
https://streamable.com/gk1wuy

The default values are what I use with 1 in game sensitivity, It does lock hard and can lead to a manual/report ban if you are not careful.
Also, the default key to lock on is the "9" key, this can be changed in the .ini file as well as the other keybinds.

This runs completely external to the game so it is hard to detect, I have heard some people get banned but I am level 64 using semi rage and rage settings with no ban

DOWNLOAD
https://file.io/1oQuO7akFgEN
Due to file size restrictions, I couldn't include a GHUB installer, you will need to find a download for the 2021.11 version of Logitech G HUB
GHUB DOWNLOAD
https://mega.nz/file/0lownJIB#Fl9irq7jWyrJBpw07v8X_Gfm9CzuurgSmXiV0dTYkRQ

Even though this runs completely external to the game, YOU CAN STILL GET BANNED, EAC is only getting better and it can detect unnatural mouse movements. To avoid a ban, you will need to mess around with the settings and find settings that are smooth and look like natural genuine mouse movements, I suggest using an alt account to test whether the settings you are using are safe or not.

This tool can be very powerful and strong if used correctly, YOU WILL NEED TO FINE TUNE YOUR SETTINGS. The default settings in onnxLN.ini are what I use but I cannot guarantee that they will work perfectly for you. If the aimbot is shaky and not smooth you will likely be banned. There is explanations for each setting in the config file that explain how to configure the aimbot and make it look smooth/legit.

If it is not working for you, make sure that your game is in borderless and that you have the correct version of GHUB installed and running

If you have any questions or problems, ask me on discord as I am not active often on this forum
Discord: Grantolope#5639

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.