REST API-AnalyzeDesignDevelopSecureTestAndManage | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

REST API-AnalyzeDesignDevelopSecureTestAndManage

REST API-AnalyzeDesignDevelopSecureTestAndManage

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,824©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 59 Lectures ( 18h 58m ) | Size: 8.88 GB
REST API Design Dev Security JWT Unit, Integration Test Swagger OAS 3 REST API in Java Spring Boot dev using Spring Boot
What you'll learn:
In depth knowledge of REST APIs
How to Analyze and Design REST APIs
How to use OAS 3.0 to document API Spec (contract)
How to develop REST APIs
How to write Unit tests
How to write integration tests
How to secure REST APIs using JWT
Learn JWT in detail
How to use JPA in different scenarios
How to handle NFRs or Non-Functional Requirements
How to manage REST APIs using Apigee API Management Platform
Learn developing APIs in Spring Boot even if you do not know Spring Boot

Requirements:
Willingness to learn
A computer with internet connection
Admin rights to install software

Description:
Why this courseYou will find other courses and tutorials on internet which talk about REST APIs in bits and pieces. But you will not find any end-to-end tutorial. That's why I created this course so that I can teach how to execute a REST API project end-to-end. Because its very easy to do a POC and see things in working. But when you start putting lot of different things together you start facing actual problems. And then people start struggling to make things work together. This course is not a POC course. In this course we learn concepts by doing hands-on real time project, and code it ourselves. This will give a enhanced learning platform on top of the theoretical concepts which I have covered in great detail. I have taken a very easy to understand approach, and I will take you through a flow which will make learning each and every concept very interesting.I have taken a real world example and I keep on build on top of it in a continuous manner so that you do not loose the connectivity.This is why my course is different from others!!Please also note that this course has lot of quizzes and assignments to aid your learning!!What you will learnFollowing are the things we are going to learn in this course:Analysis and Design of REST APIsREST API&nbsp
RAPIDGATOR
Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom