Robert Allen – How To Become an AI Engineer | Giveaways | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Robert Allen – How To Become an AI Engineer

Robert Allen – How To Become an AI Engineer

LV

BlackBox007

Threads
Awards
Credits
770©
Cash
0$
130+page crash-course, I’m going to show you how to get in on the ground floor of this newly emerging role of an AI Prompt Engineer.
I’m giving you exact, real-world use cases for the most powerful prompts I’ve discovered for conducting research … writing enviably good post-purchase emails … crafting launch emails so good I don’t think even a world-class copywriter could beat them.
And so much more…

How To Become an AI Engineer​

If you’re an ecommerce copywriter, this is an absolute must-read book.
Because inside, I show you how to use ChatGPT to write basically every email you’ll ever send to ecom brand’s list — in seconds not days. And the results are better than 95% of the copy I’ve seen from ecom emails.
And if you’re a copywriter trying to scale a one-person agency to the moon, this is the “hack” you’ve been waiting for to free up hours of your time with no drop in the quality of copy you’re turning into clients.
And speaking of clients…
If you’re someone who struggles to nail your clients’ voice, I’ll show you a quick trick to instantly nail their style (this works like crazy if you ever need to send a client a sample).
Plus, you’ll see a prompting secret I learned to make every piece of AI content you write sound like a bonafide human wrote it (I checked the AI detection checkers and this very simple prompt got it down 0% AI and 100% human).

Download Now: https://pixeldrain.com/u/bMP11USa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.