Resolved - Suggestion - Safer Forum, Infected Threads | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Resolved Suggestion Safer Forum, Infected Threads

This thread has been resolved.
This thread represents a suggestion.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LV

FlawedLain

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,108©
Cash
1$
I haven't been a member of this forum for long and i have noticed almost every tool is infected. Some configs steal hits. Lots of spam threads to spread malware even in open sourced programs. Most VT links are fake.

I have reported many threads and nothing has been done to protect others. I understand that if someone is infected its their fault but whats the rules for if no one follows them?

Here are a list of infected threads with stealers,rats,miners,clippers.

And i could keep going and going.

Just remember to stay safe and check your downloads and configs before you run them.

Reactions: MCAmer
LV

MCAmer

Threads
Credits
300©
Cash
0$
I haven't been a member of this forum for long and i have noticed almost every tool is infected. Some configs steal hits. Lots of spam threads to spread malware even in open sourced programs. Most VT links are fake.

I have reported many threads and nothing has been done to protect others. I understand that if someone is infected its their fault but whats the rules for if no one follows them?

Just remember to stay safe and check your downloads and configs before you run them.
Hi, thanks. i have send information for different links infected and result / Admin just speak ha ok & Nothing for resolve problem.
Logic would be to take steps to publish clean only. Why buy a Pro subscription if you are going to get ripped off. Too bad because it's a good site ....... To meditate

LV

vk410

Threads
Credits
1,067©
Cash
0$

at this point theres no love in this forum

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
160,345©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
All the threads mentioned have been removed and if any more are found send them to my inbox immediately.
Thanks for notifying us.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips
Tips