Method/Tut - SAUCE/METHOD GUIDANCE(No Upfront) | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut SAUCE/METHOD GUIDANCE(No Upfront)

Method/Tut SAUCE/METHOD GUIDANCE(No Upfront)

LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
SAUCE/METHOD GUIDANCE(No Upfront)
>>>Bank & Accounts Open Ups<<<
>>>Accounts Unlimited Subscriptions<<<
>>>Gift Cards Trading(All Kinds Of Card)<<<
>>>Apple Pay Direct Deposits(CC Deposits)<<<
>>>Cash App Direct Deposits(Bank/CC Deposits)<<<
>>>Bitcoin(BTC) Direct Deposits(Bank/CC Deposit)<<<
>>>Apple/Amazon/Walmart/eBay Carding(Shopping)<<<
>>>Bank/Cash App Direct Deposits(Checks Deposits)<<<
>>>Banks/Accounts Logs Cash Out(For Shopping & Bills Payment)<<<
>>>Gift Cards Shopping With CC/PayPal Logs; E-Codes(iTunes, Amazon, Walmart, Vanilla & others)<<<

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 30% Share For Every Successful Walkthrough And Cash Out.
I offer a lot of methods and I also guide/walkthrough new members willing to make some bags online. The fact about the dark web; Is not easy to get through with all the sauces or ways to load and cash out funds online.
You have to admit to the fact that there's nothing free online and even when it's free, be assured that it's used before you or in use which may occur not work for you.
If you're the type who does not wish to invest(buying the dark web tools necessary for the work you want to do), then you wasting your time.
It's 98% and most likely 100% to cash out online money when you use paid tools services or the updated versions with the help of the right sauce to your cash out.

MESSAGE ME VIA:
Telegram: @REDOISE
MAIL: Redoise@usa.com

Reactions: Ahmed Provides
LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
Come for your CashApp walkthrough
I 30% and the Account holder 70%

MESSAGE ME VIA:

Photo 2023 03 12 06 46 05

LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
HOW TO SHOP APPLE PHONES/PRODUCTS USING POSTPAID ACCOUNTS(WORLDWIDE) - 2023

Hello! Would,
I want to walk you through how to shop for Apple Phones/Products online using postpaid accounts.

NOTE:
This can be done by anyone anywhere across the world, all you have to get is a sure drop. If you don't have drop inbox me on TELEGRAM: @REDOISE and I will teach you how to get a drop or if you also want to use mine, no problem(but I will take a share from anything that passes through my drop).

>>>REQUIREMENTS<<<
1. PC/Mobile Devices
2. CC-Fullz (High Credit Scores)
3. Background Checks
4. Socks S5/HTTP Proxies(No VPN)
5. Postpaid Account
6. Virtual Card
7. A Sure Drop(Address To Receive Package)

1. PC/MOBILE DEVICES
You can use a PC/Mobile device(whether iPhone/Android) for this method, but there's a problem. Someone will say I said no VPN but why am I saying you can use mobile devices also?
For those with PC, you know how to use socks already.
Now to mobile device users, If you using an iPhone you can download "Shadowrocket" from Appstore and use the socks there, and for Android users, you can also download the "Shadowrocket" from APK-pure and use the socks there.
Back again to the iPhone users, if you are not from the USA and you finding it difficult to download the application, message me and let me help you out.

2. CC-FULLZ
Is a must for you to get a good CC-Fullz (high credit score) to help you get the monthly plan of the postpaid account you will create. High credit scores Fullz help to get a quicker virtual card approved for the process. You also have to make sure you create a mail(Gmail/iCloud/Hotmail) using the same details of the CC-Fullz including the date of birth.

3. BACKGROUND CHECKS
You have to get a premium background checker that will help you check if the CC-Fullz is off any criminal reports, court cases, low credit score, or location change (address) so that you don't get declined at any point. BEWARE!!!...

4. SOCKS S5/HTTP PROXIES
Socks S5/HTTP proxies are the best for this method and you have to make sure your network server is very strong to hold the socks S5/HTTP proxies network so that you don't lose connectivity in the middle of the process. Is also advisable not to use VPN because; VPN servers mostly change the IP location of the City you choose and keep the States/Province to be the same, therefore you must be thinking you still using the same State/Province and City. Mostly when this occurs we call it "a waste of time"; In this case, you might be thinking good and bad at the same time. World please do not use VPNs for such kinds of stuff, they do have their time for work too but not when you're not instructed not to use them.

5. POSTPAID ACCOUNT
Create any postpaid account with your Fullz(high credit score). Make sure when creating the postpaid account you will reboot your PC/Mobile device that you using and clear all history from the browser you want to use. After you are through with all that, set the IP address to the same as the Fullz current IP address given by the background checker. After you are through with all that, log out and clear your history so that you can use the same IP address to create the virtual card.

6. VIRTUAL CARD
Create your virtual card with the same details as the CC-Fullz. Give it a PIN(4 digits), the phone number that you will use has to be active till you complete your process of shopping. Load the virtual card with at least $70, "This can be done using BTC only".

When you are through with that, login back into your postpaid account and place an order for a phone/product whose monthly plans can consume the exact amount or lower amount of the money you loaded into the virtual card.

7. A SURE DROP
Now we're about to complete the process. Put in the address(drop) that you want to receive the Phone/Product, And continue to check out to pay for just a month and the Phone/Product is yours.

NOTE: If you follow the steps and with the correct tools, then you are free to go till....... And if you need any other methods or you're a beginner and you want me to walk you through the whole process, message me through the contacts below.....

MESSAGE ME VIA

Gmail: Redoiseking@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK

LV

Ahmed Provides

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,771©
Cash
0$
SAUCE/METHOD GUIDANCE(No Upfront)
>>>Bank & Accounts Open Ups<<<
>>>Accounts Unlimited Subscriptions<<<
>>>Gift Cards Trading(All Kinds Of Card)<<<
>>>Apple Pay Direct Deposits(CC Deposits)<<<
>>>Cash App Direct Deposits(Bank/CC Deposits)<<<
>>>Bitcoin(BTC) Direct Deposits(Bank/CC Deposit)<<<
>>>Apple/Amazon/Walmart/eBay Carding(Shopping)<<<
>>>Bank/Cash App Direct Deposits(Checks Deposits)<<<
>>>Banks/Accounts Logs Cash Out(For Shopping & Bills Payment)<<<
>>>Gift Cards Shopping With CC/PayPal Logs; E-Codes(iTunes, Amazon, Walmart, Vanilla & others)<<<

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 30% Share For Every Successful Walkthrough And Cash Out.
I offer a lot of methods and I also guide/walkthrough new members willing to make some bags online. The fact about the dark web; Is not easy to get through with all the sauces or ways to load and cash out funds online.
You have to admit to the fact that there's nothing free online and even when it's free, be assured that it's used before you or in use which may occur not work for you.
If you're the type who does not wish to invest(buying the dark web tools necessary for the work you want to do), then you wasting your time.
It's 98% and most likely 100% to cash out online money when you use paid tools services or the updated versions with the help of the right sauce to your cash out.

MESSAGE ME VIA:
Thanks

Reactions: RavenColson and REDOISE
LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
HOW TO SHOP APPLE PHONES/PRODUCTS USING POSTPAID ACCOUNTS(WORLDWIDE) - 2023

Hello! Would,
I want to walk you through how to shop for Apple Phones/Products online using postpaid accounts.

NOTE: This can be done by anyone anywhere across the world, all you have to get is a sure drop. If you don't have drop inbox me on TELEGRAM: @REDOISE and I will teach you how to get a drop or if you also want to use mine, no problem(but I will take a share from anything that passes through my drop).

>>>REQUIREMENTS<<<
1. PC/Mobile Devices
2. CC-Fullz (High Credit Scores)
3. Background Checks
4. Socks S5/HTTP Proxies(No VPN)
5. Postpaid Account
6. Virtual Card
7. A Sure Drop(Address To Receive Package)

1. PC/MOBILE DEVICES
You can use a PC/Mobile device(whether iPhone/Android) for this method, but there's a problem. Someone will say I said no VPN but why am I saying you can use mobile devices also?
For those with PC, you know how to use socks already.
Now to mobile device users, If you using an iPhone you can download "Shadowrocket" from Appstore and use the socks there, and for Android users, you can also download the "Shadowrocket" from APK-pure and use the socks there.
Back again to the iPhone users, if you are not from the USA and you finding it difficult to download the application, message me and let me help you out.

2. CC-FULLZ
Is a must for you to get a good CC-Fullz (high credit score) to help you get the monthly plan of the postpaid account you will create. High credit scores Fullz help to get a quicker virtual card approved for the process. You also have to make sure you create a mail(Gmail/iCloud/Hotmail) using the same details of the CC-Fullz including the date of birth.

3. BACKGROUND CHECKS
You have to get a premium background checker that will help you check if the CC-Fullz is off any criminal reports, court cases, low credit score, or location change (address) so that you don't get declined at any point. BEWARE!!!...

4. SOCKS S5/HTTP PROXIES
Socks S5/HTTP proxies are the best for this method and you have to make sure your network server is very strong to hold the socks S5/HTTP proxies network so that you don't lose connectivity in the middle of the process. Is also advisable not to use VPN because; VPN servers mostly change the IP location of the City you choose and keep the States/Province to be the same, therefore you must be thinking you still using the same State/Province and City. Mostly when this occurs we call it "a waste of time"; In this case, you might be thinking good and bad at the same time. World please do not use VPNs for such kinds of stuff, they do have their time for work too but not when you're not instructed not to use them.

5. POSTPAID ACCOUNT
Create any postpaid account with your Fullz(high credit score). Make sure when creating the postpaid account you will reboot your PC/Mobile device that you using and clear all history from the browser you want to use. After you are through with all that, set the IP address to the same as the Fullz current IP address given by the background checker. After you are through with all that, log out and clear your history so that you can use the same IP address to create the virtual card.

6. VIRTUAL CARD
Create your virtual card with the same details as the CC-Fullz. Give it a PIN(4 digits), the phone number that you will use has to be active till you complete your process of shopping. Load the virtual card with at least $70, "This can be done using BTC only".

When you are through with that, login back into your postpaid account and place an order for a phone/product whose monthly plans can consume the exact amount or lower amount of the money you loaded into the virtual card.

7. A SURE DROP
Now we're about to complete the process. Put in the address(drop) that you want to receive the Phone/Product, And continue to check out to pay for just a month and the Phone/Product is yours.

NOTE: If you follow the steps and with the correct tools, then you are free to go till....... And if you need any other methods or you're a beginner and you want me to walk you through the whole process, message me through the contacts below.....

MESSAGE ME VIA
Gmail: Redoiseking@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK
QUESTIONS
1-how much we can order?(per a card)
2-orders like iPhone and iPad always available in Amazon?(we want to order from Amazon in turkey if it's possible)
3- Where can we order except Amazon?(we want to receive orders in any other country)
4- Besides the iPhone, can I order anything else that won't be a problem to sell? (like PS5,pc, computer pieces and ....)
5-Is the serial number of iPhones and tablets that we order from Amazon locked or not I heard that Apple puts some of them on the stolen list
6-Where do you and other people give the address when ordering? I mean, if we give the address of a relative's or friend's house Will there be a problem for them? Does it mean to follow?
7-The weakness of this work is buying the product online, what are the problems that can arise during the purchase

ANSWERS
1. Ordering with a card depends on how much you will put on the virtual card for the first-month plan. For example; when you want 5 phones(let's say you want 14 Pro Max), those monthly plans are $76 each. So it depends on the balance that you will load to the virtual card for the shopping. And in this case, you will only pay for the first month, and then let's are gone, which makes you have no issues with that.

2. You don't have to be worried about how to order items from any other country to your country. The best way to order items to your country, and let us say you ordering them from the US and you want them in Turkey; is a simple job bro. All you need to do is to get a ship-forward address. This ship-forward address allows you to ship any items to their company and when it gets to their company, they will ship it to your country pickup station where you have instructed them to send it to and you just pay for some fees to get it back safely. My business partners across the country use this for their shipments and get no issues when going to pick it up. This is the site(https://www.usgobuy.com) where you can get the ship-forward address, make sure you use your real details there, cause there's no harm, better still you can do the shipment to my hotel address and I will let the security guy keep it for me when it arrives, that's how most do with me.

3. You can order from any website, all you need to do is make sure the CC-Fullz you get is of good/higher credit scores, cause that's the only way to get the virtual card and your monthly plan approved by the security agency when they check through the CC-Fullz holders information and they find out is of good net-worth.

4. Yes!!!...you can order anything and selling won't be a problem.

5. Apple is much more careful about its customer's privacy, and I have never heard of this from any of my business partners. Those who order the "Refurbished iPhones" are those who might complain about that, because when we say something is refurbished; it means used or repaired for resale.

6. There's no problem and sometimes relatives can steal the items or report you to the cops for the FBI to investigate it, and get to know that if this happens they will cast the move. The best way you will do it is to use the ship-forward address or you can send one trusted to the country you shopping from so that he will be receiving the items from hotel to hotel and be sending to you guys in Turkey.

7. There's no problem bro, all you need to do is just get the correct tools ready before you start.

Reactions: RavenColson
LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
Come for your CC-Fullz and virtual cards. CC-Fullz cost $65 and virtual card approval cost $100
Message me and let me put you on, It doesn't matter the country you are from, you can also make money online at home.

Image 2023 03 15 05 29 48

Photo 2023 03 12 06 46 05

Photo 2023 03 12 06 46 17

Photo 2023 03 22 18 29 02

Photo 2023 03 22 18 47 04

Photo 2023 03 24 20 59 46

Photo 2023 03 24 21 01 19

LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
>>>CREDIT CARDS ARE AVAILABLE<<<
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
NR: 5295XXXXXXXX3637
Holder: Alicea Jessica
CVV: 838
EXPIRE: 11/24
Address: 4519 S 33rd
State: NE
City: Omaha
Zip: 68107
Phone: 585XXXX058
Email: naydeemarie@gmail.com

Price-$18

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
NR: 51437XXXXXXXX0767
Holder: Channion Marvell Salone
CVV: 264
EXPIRE: 11/25
Address: 2320 N Tucumcari Dr
State: Alabama
City: Nauvoo
Zip: 35578

Price-$15

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Email: ridgecrestsucks97@gmail.com
Password : BballXXXXXXrnes
Cardholder Name: Brandon Lopez Ballard
Card Number: 4160XXXXXXXX0902
Expiration Date: 02/26
CVV/CSC Number: 764
SSN Number (US: 60X-XX-XX42
Date of Birth: 06/07/1997 (25th
Mother Name: Lopez
Full Name: Brandon | Ballard
Address line: 10822 sw 63rd Ave
City: Tigard
State: OR
Zip: 97219
Phone: 503XXXX699

Price-$30

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Email: erica9614@icloud.com
Password: IsXXXXXXup86
Cardholders: Erica Holliman Bell
CC Number: 5261XXXXXXXX6153
Expired: 03/2026
CVV: 100
First Name: Erica
Last Name: Bell
Address line: 7925 County Rd 21 N
City: Fayette
State: Alabama
Zip: 35555
Date Of Birth: 03/08/1996
Phone: 205XXXX689
Social Security Number: 41X-XX-XX42
IP Address: 16X.XXX.XX.96
OS/Browser: iPhone / Handheld Browser
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 16_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Price-$35

Payment Methods: Bitcoin(BTC), Tether(USDT), and Binance Pay

HMU: https://t.me/Redoise

LV

REDOISE

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,532©
Cash
0$
METHODS & TUTORIALS
-Methods and tutorials are clear and easy to understand, most important; "I will also guide/walk you through all any method you order
-Available methods and tutorials are listed below
>>How to card CC to BTC
>>How to do bank open ups
>>How to book hotels and flights with CC
>>How to buy pizza, flowers, sneakers, products, and items online with CC
>>How to do check deposits in bank accounts, prepaid accounts and also at the ATM machine
>>How to card iPhone online(Amazon.com, postpaid accounts{AT&T, T-Mobile, etc}, and other websites)
>>How to top up prepaid accounts(paypal, cashapp, walmart money card, apple pay, and other prepaid accounts)...

CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS (CC/CVV)
-Validity: 85%
-Victim usage: Yes/Blocked
-Worldwide first hand Stuff(fresh bases)
-Strong BINS: Capable of High-Value Swipes/Orders
-Country restricts: NO
-Discount Campaign: Get more cards for your cash
-Card Brand: Visa | Master | Amex
-Card Level: Classic | Gold | Platinum | Standard | Prepaid
-Best Quality: Allowing you to shop and cash out longer without risk of declines
-CC Format: CC holder name | CC number | Expire date | CVV/CSC | DOB | SSN | Address | City | State | Zip code | Country...

DUMPS WITH PIN
-Validity: 100%
-Victim usage: Exchanged
-Service codes: 201 | 101
-System Key(PIN): VERIFIED
-System regional blocks: NO
-Balance: $1K - $5K maximum
-Dumps brand: Visa | Master
-System tracks: Track 1 | Track 2
-System swipe: Clean(no cookies)
-Country restricts: NO
-Victim background checks: No reports / N/A...

VISA CLONED CARDS
-Validity: 100%
-Card Stains: NO
-Victim usage: Exchanged
-System Key(PIN): VERIFIED
-Balance: $1K - $5K maximum
-System Checkout(ATM Type): VISA ATM
-System Swipe: Original Copies(No cookies)
-Country restricts: YES(Works for some countries including: US, UK, Italy, Canada, Jamaica, Europe, Japan, China, and other countries)...

SOFTWARE TOOLS & FILES
-X2 2023
-MSR Pack
-IST Files
-BTC Booster
-Hacker Block
-ARQC Generator
-EMVSTUDIO V1.3
-PayPal Cookies Manager
-Source Code, Shell, C-Panel
-One Time Password(OTP) Bot
-Combo: Mail:Pass/EDU Combo-list
-Sock5 & HTTP proxies Anti-detect
-JCOP English + JCOP Formatting Tool + JCOP Manager
-Cookies(Netflix, PayPal, Amazon, and other accounts cookies available)...

DOCUMENTS & LOOKUPS
-Utility bills
-Bank statements
-IRS report forms
-SSN lookups/generate
-ID/DL lookups/generate(front & back scans) extra cost selfie holding ID/DL...

CARDED PRODUCTS
-MacBook Air
-MacBook Pro
-PlayStation 4
-PlayStation 5
-iPhone 14 pro max
-iPhone 13 pro max
-iPhone 12 pro max...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
NOTICE
1. Methods will be well explain(basics) to you before you purchase.

2. Methods comes with free software tools that will be necessary for the method you will purchase.

3. For visa cloned cards and other products shipment; 24 hours estimated delivery within the USA and 2-4 days delivery to other countries.

4. No free test for CC service and single purchase is allowed. Get free OTP bot for your SMS codes when you purchase 5 pieces of CC and above.

5. Bad service or wrong items/products replacement guaranteed.

6. No refund...
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
-ZELLE
-CASHAPP
-APPLE PAY
-BINANCE PAY
-PAYPAL(families and friends)
-BTC | LTC | USDT and other crypto currency...

CONTACTS
SIGNAL- +1(503)420-5047
DISCORD- Redoise#5771
TELEGRAM- @REDOISE
WHATSAPP- +1(503)420-5047

Photo 2023 06 22 20 30 38

Photo 2023 06 22 20 31 11

Photo 2023 06 22 20 32 01

Photo 2023 06 22 20 32 26

Photo 2023 06 22 20 32 32

Photo 2023 06 22 20 33 00

Photo 2023 06 22 20 33 13

Photo 2023 06 22 20 35 52

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.