Source Code - Simple and useful PHP code snippets for various common tasks (Part 1) | Web Scripts | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Source Code Simple and useful PHP code snippets for various common tasks (Part 1)

Source Code Simple and useful PHP code snippets for various common tasks (Part 1)

LV

testrest

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,058©
Cash
0$
1. **Hello World**:
```php
echo "Hello, World!";
```
This code simply prints "Hello, World!" to the screen. It's a basic example of how to output text in PHP.

2. **Variable Declaration**:
```php
$variable_name = "This is a variable.";
```
This code declares a variable named `$variable_name` and assigns it the string value "This is a variable." You can use variables to store and manipulate data in PHP.

3. **Conditional Statement (if-else)**:
```php
if ($condition) {
// Code to run if condition is true
} else {
// Code to run if condition is false
}
```
This code demonstrates a conditional statement. If the condition inside the parentheses evaluates to true, the code inside the first block will be executed; otherwise, the code inside the `else` block will run.

4. **Loop (for)**:
```php
for ($i = 0; $i < 5; $i++) {
// Code to repeat
}
```
This code creates a `for` loop that will execute the code inside the block five times. It's a common structure for repetitive tasks in PHP.

5. **Array Declaration**:
```php
$fruits = array("apple", "banana", "cherry");
```
This code defines an array called `$fruits` that contains three elements: "apple," "banana," and "cherry." Arrays are used to store collections of data in PHP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.