Non-VBV - So I Just Found A VERY VERY Interesting VPS Hosting Website.... | Cardable Sites | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Non-VBV So I Just Found A VERY VERY Interesting VPS Hosting Website....

LV

peebeekay

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,750©
Cash
5$
So to start things off right now https://vpsserver.com is doing a 7 day free trial where you can try before you buy. The catch is you have to enter your credit card details and you also are charged .01 for im assuming they know you arent entering a vcc in. Anyway....that is when i found this gem. There is no way that it could be that freaking easy to card this website right? I wish i had a CC i could test it out on but i dont so maybe someone else can. But only having to enter credit card number and cvv and then paying is absolutely insane right? I already confirmed that for the 0.01 charge all I had to do was enter cc number and ccv. Can you imagine only having to do that for the $500 one or better yet they also have even more insane servers that run over 1200 a month to use. No way its this easy right?

6fcea4c111e2910344cc396b6162be33

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowrot and ITongKungz
LV

coder5010

Threads
Credits
1,930©
Cash
1$
So to start things off right now https://service.vpsserver.com is doing a 7 day free trial where you can try before you buy. The catch is you have to enter your credit card details and you also are charged .01 for im assuming they know you arent entering a vcc in. Anyway....that is when i found this gem. There is no way that it could be that freaking easy to card this website right? I wish i had a CC i could test it out on but i dont so maybe someone else can. But only having to enter credit card number and cvv and then paying is absolutely insane right? I already confirmed that for the 0.01 charge all I had to do was enter cc number and ccv. Can you imagine only having to do that for the $500 one or better yet they also have even more insane servers that run over 1200 a month to use. No way its this easy right?

View attachment 12287
lol i thinki have live ccn

LV

peebeekay

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,750©
Cash
5$
lol i thinki have live ccn
Try it out dude. Because if thats all it takes you just hit the mother load of being able to get free VPS servers

and i kindly ask if that is literally all it takes to purchase on that website that you buy me a VPS aslso please =)

LV

coder5010

Threads
Credits
1,930©
Cash
1$
Try it out dude. Because if thats all it takes you just hit the mother load of being able to get free VPS servers

and i kindly ask if that is literally all it takes to purchase on that website that you buy me a VPS aslso please =)
i will if u give me sk key lol

LV

Crack69

Threads
Credits
390©
Cash
2$
So to start things off right now https://vpsserver.com is doing a 7 day free trial where you can try before you buy. The catch is you have to enter your credit card details and you also are charged .01 for im assuming they know you arent entering a vcc in. Anyway....that is when i found this gem. There is no way that it could be that freaking easy to card this website right? I wish i had a CC i could test it out on but i dont so maybe someone else can. But only having to enter credit card number and cvv and then paying is absolutely insane right? I already confirmed that for the 0.01 charge all I had to do was enter cc number and ccv. Can you imagine only having to do that for the $500 one or better yet they also have even more insane servers that run over 1200 a month to use. No way its this easy right?

View attachment 12287
nice

LV

vasilis28464

Threads
Credits
830©
Cash
0$

View attachment 12287
lets try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.