Method/Tut - START A MANGA WEBSITE | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut START A MANGA WEBSITE

Method/Tut START A MANGA WEBSITE

LV

kelvinstha3

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,077©
Cash
0$

Beginning - Choosing Hosting & Domain

Along with choosing hosting and domain registrar, you have to keep in mind a few things:
- You should use a VPN, I used it alongside the TOR browser to log in to my domain registrar and hosting for absolute privacy.
- Many people will recommend you, Njal.la, but they're scammers, people who recommend them are people who usually haven't ever run any manga/anime/novel sites. Also we won't be using all those shty offshore hostings, but if you do decide to use them, Shinjiru is probably the only good offshore hosting out there.
So what are we looking into when buying domain & hosting? That they accept crypto, so you don't have to worry about DMCA later, I will show you how to avoid it with my method.
Good domain registrars: Namesilo (Best and accepts crypto, you can use fake details to register), Porkbun and Namecheap are also good(Namecheap accepts crypto, but i don't remember if Porkbun does).
Good crypto hostings: Shinjiru & Namecheap (Used both in the past, but Namecheap is way better with price and security, and quality of servers), you can also try Hostwinds, but I have never used them, so I can't recommend them.
You should use crypto to buy both hosting and domain. Use Cloudflare as cdn, register on it with a proton mail via VPN and optionally tor.
I usually used Namecheap VPS servers; I'd install cyberpanel with LiteSpeed web server as it turned out the best against DDoS attacks.

Stage 1 - WordPress
We will be using WordPress. Here are the best themes for each niche:
Mangas & Novels:
Madara Theme
Themesia Manga Reader (You'd have to manually upload manga on this one)
Anime: (Anime has to be uploaded manually and i usually don't recommend it as it has much more DMCA problems and is also way harder in every aspect)
DooPlay
Themesia Anime Theme
Manga/Novel Scraper:
Either Ultimate Web Novel and Manga Scraper or MangaBooth Fan Fox Scraper but they're the same at the end of the day.
Additionally, You Can Try out MangaBooth plugins since they're the creator of the Madara theme anyway, I got all of them.
The general rule is that the more manga you have=more exposure & visitors. So more storage the better, you can also use VCC to buy hostings like Hetzner that have high hdd storage vps hostings as long as you're able to get VCC via crypto.
You can also use high disk hostings while paying with paypal/card but you'd have to buy shinjiru or some other offshore hosting to act as an reverse proxy, i usually do it even if i use namecheap or other hostings that i paid via crypto just to have more security.

Other Plugins:
PerfMatters
Litespeed Cache
Rank Math
Wordfence
Cloudflare Super Page Cache
Really Simple SSL
You should also put a Cloudflare Firewall rule for challenge on urls like /wp-admin, wp-login, wp-cron and so on that ddosers target as you will have a lot of ddos attacks once you start ranking, i had ddos attacks of hundreds of millions of requests.
You should have a DMCA page with I;m not a robot captcha to show your proton mail so that they can submit dmca requests. Whenever someone submits dmca request cloudflare will send it to your hosting if you don't have a reverse proxy that doesn't gives a fuck like sjinjiru. So there are real dmca requests and bot dmca requests for bot dmca requests i'd just privatize the manga/anime they asked me to delete and deindex it with rankmath, after 10-15 days i'd put it back on for readers to read but bot won't find it on google anymore. If you get real human requests just comply if you don't want trouble. When you get too big and reach 500$ you got two options 1. Sell the site 2. Create one more and for few months 12h of the day redirect all the traffic to new site so that you weaken exposure to the first site and then have two sites with 50k traffic instead of one with 100k traffic, this way you avoid dmca eyes.

Monetization - Best Ad Networks
Best ad networks:
Galaksion
ClickAdilla
Runative
Ad Maven
Propeller Ads(Monetag)
Pop Ads
I recommend you use In page push ads, banner ads, maybe notification ads. When you're about to shut the site or sell it put as much ads as possible even 3-10x more than usual to milk $$,$$$ for last 10-30 days before shutting it down.

Advertising
Other than SEO that that is way diffirent for manga/anime/novel sites than normal sites, you should be doing advertising, what i'd usually do is i'd set up IFTT to automatically post every new manga to 20-50 twitter accounts, 20-50 reddit accounts via wordpress plugin, some facebook pages, tumblr and so on, the more automatic posting the better, even if you get 0 exposure from it, google will find it sooner or later and will think your website is popular.
Other way to advertise your site is by answering questions on Reddit and Quora like "Best website to read manga" "Where to read Solo leveling" "Where to read some manga bla bla".
My main way of advertising is going to youtube and getting my va to create thousands of videos like "where to read (some manga name) and then he'd record going to google searching for our site and clicking and reading manga, these videos would usually get 20-50 views but sometimes once in 100 they'd go viral to 5-100k views which is huge visitors boost. We would spam youtube with thousands and thousands such videos, tiktok and instagram reels too. Later we'd also create good videos like "Where to read manga", then pump their seo for youtube, that would generate visitors too, later to keep more visitors we also create web view app for the site. YouTube would bring us 5-10k new visitors every month, which in teh end results to 50-100k visitors every day after a year or even more if you do seo properly.
This was a small guide i might write something bigger in future, have a nice day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.