Stay Anonymous: Creating SAFE Email — Prevent Logs & Surveillance | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Stay Anonymous: Creating SAFE Email — Prevent Logs & Surveillance

Stay Anonymous: Creating SAFE Email — Prevent Logs & Surveillance

LV

highzum

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,577©
Cash
0$
Greetings, World! Welcome to XIT. Today, when it comes to ease of use, many users commonly rely on email clients like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com (Microsoft), iCloud Mail (Apple), and Yandex.Mail. However, it’s important to note that these services still have a significant distance to cover before being labeled as “secure.” The primary reason behind this is that messages sent through email often lack end-to-end encryption, leaving them vulnerable to potential security threats.
0WcL7VJErCVZ63Kft

Some dudes eventually tell me that widely-used services like Gmail might collect and share user data. Furthermore, there is a alternate opinion on the internet that to avoid the collection of personal data and confidential information about users, or avoid been potentially sharing it with third parties. So, below I’ve provided ya’ll Email Providers those keeep no direct user logs & been considered as Secure and also those which keep logs & been alerted to prevent using them:

Email Providers with No Direct User Logs [Secure]:​

1. ProtonMail
  2. Tutanota
  3. Hushmail
  4. Zoho Mail
  5. FastMail
  6. Posteo
  7. Runbox
  8. CounterMail
  9. StartMail
  10. Mailfence
  11. VFEMail
  12. SCRYPTmail
  13. CTemplar
  14. Disroot
  15. Neomailbox
  16. Criptext
  17. LuxSci
  18. Private-Mail
  19. Kolab Now
  20. Canopy Mail

Email Providers that May Keep User Logs:​

1. Gmail
  2. Yahoo Mail
  3. Mail.ru
  4. GMX
  5. AOL Mail
  6. Outlook.com (Microsoft)
  7. Mail.com
  8. iCloud Mail (Apple)
  9. Yandex.Mail
  10. Tiscali Mail
  11. ProtonMail Bridge (for use with non-ProtonMail clients)
  12. Hushmail (Free version)
  13. FastMail (Standard version)
  14. Yahoo Mail (Free version)
  15. AOL Mail (Free version)
  16. Outlook.com (Free version)
I personally use ProtonMail for my email needs. Let’s quickly explore step-by-step guide on creating your personal proton mail: (It’s upto you, which email provider you prefer to use for yourself. Check the above list to choose..)

Creating ProtonMail​

Go to ProtonMail’s official website using your web browser.
11NzRbqfpbIGQ6EEKv bV0g

https://proton.me/mail
On the ProtonMail homepage, click on the “Create a free account” button. ProtonMail offers various plans. Select the plan that best fits your needs, and click “Select” or “Sign Up.” I’ll be choosing ‘Proton Free’ as that fits better for a poor person like me!
1tShFPTloRj5ju8vik8PY3g

Enter your desired username and a strong & secure password. Make sure to use a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters. Choose either one email domain “@proton.me” or “@protonmail.com” Click on ‘Create account’ button.
16gZRF8OFDIYmIQA jEZ9Mg

Complete any human verification steps, such as solving a CAPTCHA or confirming your identity through another method.
1PwwmQ0w2bym61sPl3x8OZw

1DykegMGTw7MtnH6y   wDA

Wait.. while it’s setting up your profile.
1jcsBRqKtRELksdsk1CHI2w

Setup the display name for the mail address & click Next.
13OFHs78 o0TcKzqhn 41Mw

Set up a recovery method through Phone number or Alternate Email address. (optional)
1C5AZmRsSUgm5WtR0o2kbvQ

Tada! We’ve successfully created a ProtonMail account.
1zAf3pWMo4qylxrpD L0YKw

1BtKCjtk40sCtzMccXT6 TA

Still Want to Use Email Providers that May Keep User Logs?​

Alright, If you still prefer to use email providers that may retain user logs, it’s important to ensure the security of your mailbox passwords and verify if they have been compromised. This process is straightforward:
  1. Choose one or multiple specialized resources for password verification.
  2. Enter your email address in the verification field.
  3. Check for any potential leaks of your passwords in their database.
  4. If necessary, consider changing your password, even if no issues are identified.
For quick email verifications, I often rely on temporary email services. If you’re interested in exploring a variety of options for disposable email services, check out our recent blog post, which highlights over 60 FREE Disposable Email Services. These services provide a convenient and secure way to handle quick verifications and keep your primary inbox spam-free. 📩

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips