Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Advanced Course | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Advanced Course

Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Advanced Course

LV

tamngongkikione

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,454©
Cash
0$

SEO Made Simple, for Bloggers

Just Like You

If you’re a professional blogger who’s looking to increase your Google rankings and get more organic traffic to your blog, then you’re in the right place.

Since you’re on this page, something tells me you know SEO is a crucial part of growing a successful blog and in order to climb up the rankings in Google, you need to step up your SEO game.

But maybe you …

• Have no idea where to GET STARTED when it comes to SEO
  • Need help when it comes to doing proper keyword research and link building
  • Feel overwhelmed and confused by all the technical SEO jargon
And whether you’re a new blogger just starting out, or an established pro who’s crushing it on Pinterest and making thousands per month, you want to get higher rankings in Google and more targeted organic traffic.

Because you know that more targeted Google traffic means more blog pageviews, more email signups, and more affiliate and product sales.

You’re wondering why you see other bloggers in your niche at the top of Google for every keyword you’re targeting.

You’re ready to implement some easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand, and practical SEO tips and strategies.

You just feel stuck and wish someone would break the whole thing down to some basic principles, with clear examples and practical instructions.

Believe me, friend, I’ve been there.

How Stupid Simple SEO Helps You Rank In Google & Get More Traffic

Here’s something a lot of SEO “experts” don’t want you to hear:

Learning SEO and using it to get your blog ranking higher in Google really isn’t all that hard.

For whatever reason, SEO has gotten a reputation in the blogging world for being something that’s impossible to understand and that requires a bunch of expensive tools to implement.

And that couldn’t be further from the truth.

At the end of the day, SEO is all about knowing what to write about, knowing how to create your content, and knowing how to promote your content.

That’s pretty much it.

Now, I’m not going to lie, there is a LOT of work that goes into figuring out how to do all three of those things well.

For your average mommy blogger or personal finance blogger, there really wasn’t a place you could turn to for practical SEO that was taught in plain English.

Until now.

Stupid Simple SEO is where professional bloggers go to learn SEO advice that’s immediately actionable and easy to follow.

Whether it be on my blog or email list, through my free SEO Bootcamp, or in my premium SEO training course, you’re going to find SEO tips and strategies that you can use and follow to rank higher in Google.
Link download: https://mega.nz/folder/ZAcTwYDL#pSG41Pfl1Sm8Wy9UGeA7Bg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom