The Best Way To Learn Your Guitar Fretboard | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

The Best Way To Learn Your Guitar Fretboard

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,920©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.63 GB | Duration: 0h 36m
Want to learn all your notes and progress faster ? I watched hundreds of courses and videos and found the best solution

What you'll learn
Learn the whole guitar fretboard
Not only learn the notes, but use them within musical context
Identify the right note instantly without much thinking
Automate the process of finding the right note

Requirements
Beginner guitar skills, etc. basic strumming, holding and position of your guitar, ...

Description
This course is about learning your fretboard, I explain all of the essentials and how I learned the guitar fretboard. I combined the best techniques to master the fretboard quickly and without hard memorization to help you on your guitar journey. I have been playing the guitar for about 4 years, and I think I am a pretty skilled guitar player. My main focus is to help you achieve the same results as I have. This course is only around 40 minutes long, so it is a breeze to sit through. I wanted to make it short because I value your time and also my time, which I do not have a lot of. So If you sign up for this course I hope you enjoy it and learn and practice the techniques I show you. Be mindful that my camera is not the best, but I worked with what I have to share these tips with my fellow guitar players. If you decide to purchase this course, I will be so grateful and you can contact me anytime for more advice or a new friendship. Thank you so much for your time and the money you invested in yourself, Francis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom