Question - The Problem with the Ten-Thread Rule on Forums | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Question The Problem with the Ten-Thread Rule on Forums

Question The Problem with the Ten-Thread Rule on Forums

Thread represents a question
LV

Petkrss

Threads
Awards
Credits
563©
Cash
0$
I came across this forum that requires users to post ten threads before they can access information on other threads. I find this rule to be arbitrary and harmful to the forum's quality. It discourages new users from joining and may lead to a flood of low-quality threads. I question the reasoning behind this rule and believe that there are better ways to encourage user engagement, such as incentivizing quality contributions or creating a welcoming environment. The ten-thread rule is unnecessary and may not serve its intended purpose. What do you think?

Reactions: emehache
LV

mugen451

Threads
Credits
151©
Cash
0$
i agree with him. i'm new and i'm not so advanced to make so much post. maybe some thread could be accessible to everyone just to learn more. thanks

LV

symbol

Threads
Credits
2,006©
Cash
0$
I agree too.
I'm newbie, I have some service to share, I can extract and sort datas by countries.
I can do that for members, (up to 5 gigas database).
Actually I can't posts about this service in the forum, cause i'm under 10 posts.

results after sorted datas (picture below)

Trie

LV

bwaa

Threads
Awards
Credits
905©
Cash
0$
I came across this forum that requires users to post ten threads before they can access information on other threads. I find this rule to be arbitrary and harmful to the forum's quality. It discourages new users from joining and may lead to a flood of low-quality threads. I question the reasoning behind this rule and believe that there are better ways to encourage user engagement, such as incentivizing quality contributions or creating a welcoming environment. The ten-thread rule is unnecessary and may not serve its intended purpose. What do you think?
I joined today for a insta username swapping method but I have to make 10 threads and I don't know how you do that can someone tell me?

LV

emehache

Threads
Credits
203©
Cash
0$
Me encontré con este foro que requiere que los usuarios publiquen diez hilos antes de que puedan acceder a la información en otros hilos. Creo que esta regla es arbitraria y perjudicial para la calidad del foro. Desalienta a los nuevos usuarios a unirse y puede conducir a una avalancha de hilos de baja calidad. Cuestiono el razonamiento detrás de esta regla y creo que hay mejores formas de fomentar la participación del usuario, como incentivar contribuciones de calidad o crear un ambiente acogedor. La regla de los diez hilos es innecesaria y puede no cumplir su propósito previsto. ¿Qué te parece?
sVosotros

LV

Ammanoko

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,868©
Cash
0$
To
100% agreed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.