Question - Tronlink Pro Wallet recovery phrase | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Question Tronlink Pro Wallet recovery phrase

Question Tronlink Pro Wallet recovery phrase

Thread represents a question
LV

katineko

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,933©
Cash
0$
Hello,

When I was just learning about cryptocurrency, and got my first wallet, Tronlink Pro, I made the mistake of forgetting the 12 word phrase or mnemonic, and my funds are still in there as I saw on Blockchain. Anyway, I was wondering if any of the stealer or brute force tools and software found on the forum include Tether usdt trc20 as well along with BTC and other coins. If anyone knows of a method or tool that would be good to try and get my funds out of this wallet, please let me know. I would really appreciate your help.

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

china01507

Threads
Awards
Credits
57,327©
Cash
1$
hey so far i know, there is no such tool, but if you had the seed phrase recovery would be possible

Reactions: fognayerku and katineko
LV

katineko

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,933©
Cash
0$
hey so far i know, there is no such tool, but if you had the seed phrase recovery would be possible
Yes. That's what I thought. Thanks for the information though. So if I can't get into that wallet, is there a tool recommended to use 'for cracking bitcoin wallets? Or a certain method like RDP for example? Some of the things I have found don't run or are broken in some way.

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips