TUTORIAL ✨ GET TINDER PLUS FOR 6 MONTHS FOR FREE | HackTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

TUTORIAL ✨ GET TINDER PLUS FOR 6 MONTHS FOR FREE

TUTORIAL ✨ GET TINDER PLUS FOR 6 MONTHS FOR FREE

LV

nomercyman

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,402©
Cash
0$
Requirements :
Bluestacks
PC
Steps :

--> EVERYTHING IS DONE IN BLUESTACKS <--

First Install Bluestacks
After Installing it, go to settings (right bottom, there u will see cogs).
Press on, then go to Advanced > Create a custom profile > Manufacturer: Huawei | Brand: Huawei | Model Number: VOG-L29
Press on “Save”
Open Chrome on bluestacks, search for “HUAWEI APPGALLERY”, download and install it. Or go to this link HUAWEI APPGALLERY
Open HUAWEI APPGALLERY
Follow my steps:
CHANGE REGION TO MEXICO (VERY IMPORTANT)
6.1 - Put a random date of birth
6.2 - Press on “Use email address”
6.3 - Put your email > next > set password > next > Later > confirm your email > after verifying press on SKIP. If no SKIP button appeares, change the "Country/Region" and use a Temp Phone number. (This doesn't affect the process)

6.4 - If u done all you should see "Your current country/region is Mexico. Press on “OK” > Agree.
" > Agree.

It can ask you to install “Huawei Mobile Services” - do it.
In right bottom you will see “ME”, go there and then “GIFTS” then, scroll down and you will see a tinder offer.
Install Tinder and then claim that offer, go back to your rewards and update it (going back and then again to rewards)
You will see this: - press on “CLAIM/COPY”

After copying the link, follow my steps again:

After these steps, go to google and type: tinder.com/vip/YOUR_CODE 37 - !!!IMPORTANT!!! --> IT WILL ASK FOR LOCATION, PRESS “YES”
Login into your account, and if it will ask again for location press yes.
Once logged in, go again to tinder.com/vip/YOUR_CODE 37 and then press on “SEND”.
If everything is okay, you should get tinder PLUS.

Link:
Th 1

LV

kmokhls

Threads
Awards
Credits
17,549©
Cash
0$
Requirements :
Bluestacks
PC
Steps :

First Install Bluestacks
Press on, then go to Advanced > Create a custom profile > Manufacturer: Huawei | Brand: Huawei | Model Number: VOG-L29
Press on “Save”
Open Chrome on bluestacks, search for “HUAWEI APPGALLERY”, download and install it. Or go to this link HUAWEI APPGALLERY
Open HUAWEI APPGALLERY
Follow my steps:
6.3 - Put your email > next > set password > next > Later > confirm your email > after verifying press on SKIP. If no SKIP button appeares, change the "Country/Region" and use a Temp Phone number. (This doesn't affect the process)

6.4 - If u done all you should see "Your current country/region is Mexico. Press on “OK” > Agree.
" > Agree.

In right bottom you will see “ME”, go there and then “GIFTS” then, scroll down and you will see a tinder offer.
Install Tinder and then claim that offer, go back to your rewards and update it (going back and then again to rewards)

After these steps, go to google and type: tinder.com/vip/YOUR_CODE 37 - !!!IMPORTANT!!! --> IT WILL ASK FOR LOCATION, PRESS “YES”
Once logged in, go again to tinder.com/vip/YOUR_CODE 37 and then press on “SEND”.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
View attachment 85064
thx man

LV

nayon8866

PRO Member
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
8,148©
Cash
0$
Requirements :
Bluestacks
PC
Steps :

First Install Bluestacks
Press on “Save”
Open HUAWEI APPGALLERY
Follow my steps:

" > Agree.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
View attachment 85064
thanks bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips